"Fine, I want you back in less than 5 minutes," she huffed and waved me away. I closed my eyes in relief, and then walked out of the classroom.
I shut the door, and looked down both sides of the hall. It was was completely and utterly empty. Completely vacant. It was bare and desolate. It was nothing like it usually was. I felt like I'd traveled into a different universe, the opposite of my school, where there were always people around.
When I hurried to the bathroom, I heard something behind me, but that was impossible considering there was no one around.
I checked behind me anyways. There was nothing there, obviously.

I arrived at the boys bathroom and opened the door, thanking every god in existence it was also uninhabited.
As the door was closing, I heard a crash outside. I didn't check this time, because it was probably my imagination, just like most things in my life.
I went to the bathroom and then stood at the sink after washing my hands.
The mirror beside this one was completely shattered, and the sink had gum stuck to all sides. My mirror was covered in fingerprints.
Why people were touching the mirror with their dirty fingers made no sense to me.
I rubbed my cold hands over my eyes and got forehead. When they opened again, Bianca was standing behind me with a smug smirk on her face.
I turned to face where she would be if she was real, but she wasn't there. I looked back at the mirror. She was right behind me.

"You're going to fail your exam Nico, don't kid yourself. You're slower than the average sloth and have a memory worse than a goldfish. Did you really think you would do well?" She laughed maliciously, like she had made the funniest joke in the entire world.

"I'm doing fine," I growled angrily at her. How could someone I loved so much be my worst enemy?
Bianca took off her green hat, pretended to dust it off, and then placed it back over her hair, the same tone and sheen as my own. I used to love how much I looked like her. Now I despised it.
Thankfully, her influences have kept me inside, so I was paler, my hair was thinning from stress and the bags under my eyes were purple.

She tsked under her breath with her eyes closed and an amused smile on her face,

"I love your faith in yourself Nico," she giggled,
"It's so cute!"
She stepped closer to me and breathed on my neck. I felt it, even though it was impossible.
"You're a piece of shit. You're never going to graduate or go to university. You'll never do anything important in your life, you'd be better dead," she walked away and once she was out of view from the mirror, she was gone.
I looked at myself in the mirror, and noticed the tears on my cheeks and my red eyes.
I hated how true her words were. I hated how they made me feel.
I groaned out loud and rubbed my hands over my face again, wiping away the water away.
Then I realized someone had walked in.
They were were watching me from the door which was closed behind them and not movingly. I glared at them and shoved by them to go back to class.
I walked in avoiding the eyes of everybody I could feel staring at me, and shut the door with my back facing them. I looked up at the red numbers on the analog clock and saw I had taken 7 minutes. I squeezed my eyes shut knowing that the teachers eyes were one of the pairs glaring at me. I opened them and turned slowly.
Camilla, who was sat right next to door (I was on the other side) caught my eyes and communicated through them. From what I could guess she was questioning if I was ok. My eyes were probably still red.
I looked down and began to walk towards my desk.
Halfway there, I was stopped by Mrs. North's disapproving voice.

"Nico, you just spent 7 minutes out. It should've taken you at the most three," she said. I stood frozen in place looking down.

"I k-know Mrs. North, I'm sorry, I-i lost track of t-t-time," I whispered loud enough for her to hear me.

"You should know better than this you're going to be 18 soo- nico look at me," she snapped harshly, making me flinch. I wanted to disappear into the shadows, away from all of the people staring at me. 
I slowly turned to face her. As soon as she saw my face hers softened. I hated that. It meant she was pitying me.