Chapter 12 Silent Inquisition

Start from the beginning

"Why do I feel like we're to old for this sh*t" Aries.

"Enough chit chats, Aries please repair Taurus's armor he had been taken a lot of hits. Taurus send your armor to Aries once your confined to your house. As for me I'll be heading out. I have personal matters to tend to." Sagittarius.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I left sanctuary after making sure Taurus and Aries complied to my command. I know they will follow my orders but I had to make sure. I left sanctuary since I have personal things to do. I still have my own life besides being a knight. I was teleported directly to my condo unit. I need to change since I have to meet my junior today. He has gone to an event supposedly that I was should attend as well but as you know,... Well enough of that I know that guy will be upset, since I promised I'll be joining him. After making sure I'm presentable. I quickly went down took my car and left for to our favorite hang out place. It's a coffee shop near the university that we used to use to shoot my TV series. As soon as I parked my car I dialed his number.

Ring..... Ring.... Ring....

"Hello P'Singto!?"

"......."

"Awe P'! I'm sorry please dont be mad na..."

".........."

Wtf he answered my call but his not talking. Hes definitely mad.

"Fine P if you don't plan on talking, it's fine I'll be going home now. I'm sorry if I couldn't come. I had something very urgent to tend to so I left the venue. P'Kwang is already mad at me please forgive me na. I don't want you to be mad as well with me."

"I want dark choco frap grande with chocolate mint cake. I'll be waiting for you at our favorite place."

Call disconnected.....

He hang up on me!??? He is really mad. He never do this kind of stuff. I came down and rush to the coffee shop. I saw him at the corner outside on the smokers are. Busy playing on his phone and a cigarette in between his fingers. This is really bad, he doesn't smoke much but when he does that only meant something bad had happened or in this case me ditching our event. I rush to the counter and ordered our favorite drinks and our favorite cakes. I waited for our orders and after it's serve. I made my way to his table. He is still busy engrossed on the game his playing. I sat in front of him, by the looks of it he is not aware that I'm already here. I decided to break the ice.

"P....."

"......."

"Awe P I already have your request please look at me na.. I'm sorry na..." I'm looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Where have you been!?" Wtf he answered with out looking at me. Damn it Zues it's all your fault.

"P.... How many times should I apologise to you P'Kwang forgave me when I apologise to her. Why are you making this difficult?"

"Yeah I'm making this difficult!? Wow N'Krist this is the 3rd time you bailed out on me. The event was a big one remember!? Remember that we are going to use that as an opportunity to came out with everyone or your to scared to admit that we are together as my boyfriend!? " Shia his really mad and yup for those who don't know me and P'Singto are in a relationship. And he had been asking me to make our relationship public. And I kept on delaying it since as you know I leave a secret life.

"P.. I'm sorry that's all I can say." My voice is now shaking. Tears are now at bay.

"Your not even going to tell me where you went and this emergency thing that you did?"