Chapter 5 Gold Knight Scorpio

AN: Hey ebekah this chapter is for you as per special request. I originally planned to introduce Scorpio last. But for you I'll make exemption.

Hope you like it and enjoy.

Next chapter will be an intermission of the origins of the Knights.

-----------------------------------

F*ck my hormones your hard again....

Geez what's with this dreams of mine. Why can't I dream of beautiful women instead of that. Well better to release or I won't be able to get some sleep with this poking on everything. Hey don't laugh im young and when your young your thing always react uncontrollably. Don't you f*cking dare and deny you did not have those moments.

It's been 4 days now of that dream again.
Why am I always waking up with a hard on, well that girl that kept showing up on my dream, well technically she's hot. I'm going crazy. This past few days I'm also seeing a lot of things as well. Like WTF!! WHEN I FREAKING WOKE UP MY DEAD GRANDMA FOR 4 YEARS WAS LOOKING AT ME LIKE I WAS DOING SOMETHING UNAPPROPRIATED THING,

 Like WTF!! WHEN I FREAKING WOKE UP MY DEAD GRANDMA FOR 4 YEARS WAS LOOKING AT ME LIKE I WAS DOING SOMETHING UNAPPROPRIATED THING,

which I usually do but that scared the sh*t out of me and the crazy part I JUST WOKE UP WITH A DEAD PERSON LOOKING AT ME.

So i run to my bathroom made sure it was locked and had a quick shower. When i came out she's still there. I took all of my remaining courage in me and spoke to her just like when i was young and when she was alive pampering me.

"Nana please dont look at me like that. I promise ill visit your tomb soon and make an offering." Her face change like i wasn't telling the truth, her eyes are now squinting. "Nana please dont scare me anymore. Ill just take my clothes, I need to get change or ill be late for school. Please dont come near me ok na khap. please nana."

As soon as i said that, I ran to my closet took my school uniform and run out of my bedroom. I dont care If my brother or sister see me while im putting on my school uniform outside my room. Thank good that luck is still somewhat gave pity or my sister's would tease my to death. This is my last day staying here with my parents since I'm now in college. Me and my childhood best friend had agreed to enroll to the same university.

Today is just our orientation but and yet we where asked to be in our uniforms. F*ck this.

I bid my family goodbye since after this I'll be staying on my personal university dorm. It's time for me to live independently.

Orientation is over And I haven't had the chance to talk to my best friend since he was sitting at the back not like me I was at the front line chasing the beautiful girls that's also in the same faculty that I am.

When I came out of the school auditorium my best friend had disappeared and I don't know where he went.

Most likely he didn't recognized me since the last time we saw each other is when my family moved out from Chang Mai to Bangkok.