The Alpha walk's back to the car from the building holding many things in his hands. As he walks by the humans they eye him, some with caution from his sheer size and others with what I can only assume was lust. I has seen it before many time's. A kind of infatuation but not love, therefore the act of betrayal for those in it is much easier and without any kind of remorse.

Getting in the car I ignore him still looking out the window observing the humans and how they act. Still mad at the Alpha for the earlier scuffle he looks towards me noticing my lack of interest.

"I brought food." he says and opens a package with some bread and meat in it handing it towards me. I sniff it cautiously and it smells delicious unable to resist i take it from his grasp devouring it as all kinds of flavours invade my mouth.

"So," he says between bites and I hear the food rolling around in his mouth, in-between his teeth. A shiver of disgust goes up my spine at the sound. "There are rules at this meeting."

I grunt in response already knowing I won't follow them, I can't be tamed by rules set by others, I am a rogue, wild unable to follow rules even if I wanted to. Putting myself first will always be my priority, it's the way to survive.

"The rules are simple, all Alpha's and Luna's must attend every meeting, each Alpha and Luna are to be respected despite pack size or power, everyone is equal at the meeting, everyone has the right to speak. The rules are all common sense Eira, follow them and everything will run smoothly." without reply I continue looking out the window, the burger now sitting in my stomach.

"One more thing." he said cautiously, almost anxiously "All of the packs throughout the country have different customs, different rules and ways in which they run their pack. Many packs are different to ours and I want you to be prepared for that."

What made me snap my head towards him was the fact the he said 'our pack' like I was a part of it, I was part of something, even if I could not trust everyone in it I could at least live and belong and that made happiness bloom inside of me.

After Gabriel had told me the rules and warned me we didn't talk again. I was busy thinking over what he mentioned, the fact that he wanted me to be prepared is what scared me a bit, though I wouldn't admit it out loud. What could other pack do that would cause concern from him, I wondered.

The landscape rushed by as the car moved at a fast pace. The woods on either side of the road only appearing as a blur we were going so fast, it appeared like a wall. We weaved skilfully through the mountains Gabriel appearing relaxed as he twisted and turned the wheel, through all of the movement felt as though I wanted to throw up. My breath came out harsher and Gabriel noticed.

"We're almost their, hold on a little longer" he said glancing back a my sprawled out form on the seat I closed my eyes attempting to ease the feeling in my stomach.

The car slows down and I notice the winding of the car stops as well, instantly feeling better I sit up. We are on a beautifully paved ground trees lining the sides and leading all the way to a mansion. Many people were bustling around outside, people took bags inside while others greeted one another. The one thing I did notice was not only the amount of Alpha's and Luna's but what I assumed to be slaves or servants. They were wolves, but the week kind, omegas, I could tell by their small form looking as though they could fall apart with only a touch.

It enraged me to see weaker wolves being treated as such, just because they couldn't fight and were weaker didn't mean they could be used however those above them chose. I remembered what Gabriel had said earlier and attempted to calm myself it would do no good to attack with this many powerful wolves together.

Pulling up in front of the house Gabriel was silent for a moment, he turned to me looking into my eyes. "I know this is not something you can condone, but for now we have to tolerate it" we both understood one another. I already new he was talking about the treatment of omegas and he knew I was upset about it.

Getting out of the car all eyes turned towards Gabriel, keeping his head high and proud I knew he radiated the power he held. He halted the young omega boy who was about to open my door, coming around to my side he opens the door for me and I jumped out. Keeping my head high I met the shocked gazes of the wolves surrounding me. They looked towards me then back to Gabriel shock marrying their features and with that I assume they didn't know Gabriel had acquired a mate, let alone a rogue. I knew they could smell it on me rogues always held a certain sent different to those of a pack.

A high pitched scream followed by a whiplashing sound brought me form my thoughts and I looked around trying to locate where it had come from. Everybody else seemed unfazed by the scream. But still needing to investigate I immediately jolt from my spot running in the direction it came from. Rounding the side of the house I am shocked by what I see, fury consumes me and I see red, my body shakes from the uncontrollable rage and sorrow that i feel.