*Chapter 6 (A Stormy Night)*

Chapter 6: Video Games?
Dean Ambrose's House

Lindsay's POV:

Throughout Jonathan's entire tour of the house, I just could not get that photo out of my mind.

When I saw the one of him and his sister at Christmas I thought it was a coincidence but seeing the one of all of them I realized it can't be.

I don't want to say anything to Jonathan to like stress him out or worry him but I know I should, and I will, just not now.

After the house tour I went to take a shower and change clothes as he went to go make dinner since it was late and we were hungry.

I sat on my rooms bed in only a towel as I looked through my  suitcase for an comfy outfit to relax in.

I slipped on a pair of white Lacey matching bra and panties before putting on galaxy print booty shorts and a gray tank top with a lion on it before putting my hair into a wet bun and going downstairs

I heard noises coming from the kitchen so I walked in to see Jonathan humming to himself as he stirred something in a pot.

He didn't seem to notice me and I didn't want to bother him so I just sat on the counter, and it only took me 3 times to jump on it! Ha!

Short people problems am I right?

After about 6 or 7 minutes of me just watching him and him not noticing me I started to get bored.

So what do I do when I'm bored?

I annoy people.

I started to swing my legs back and forth, hitting the marble of the island underneath my feet making a small bump sound.

He still didn't notice me so I started to hum Cena's theme song loudly.

And when he stillll didn't notice me I decided to take it a step further.

I pounded my hands on the counter in a rhythm as I hummed even louder which finally got his attention.

He turned around and just raised and eyebrow at my antics, a small smirk plastered on his lips making me pout slightly.

"Jonathannnnnnn! I'm bored! Are you done yettttt?" I questioned with a slight glare as his smirk only grew from my whining.

He just nodded and shut off he drove before taking out two bowls and putting spaghetti in each.

My stomach growled loudly at the sigh, making me even more embarrassed as he just chuckled before setting the bowls down on the table and walking back over to me.

He lifted me up gently, making me squeal, as he set me on his hip like you would a child. I wanted to whine that I wasn't a child, I was just short, but I actually liked him carrying me and I was to lazy to walk anyway.

He set me down on my seat before pouring us both some Dr. Pepper and sitting down as we dug in.
***********************************************
After Dinner
Jonathan's POV:

I sat the bowl in the sink, knowing I would wash them later with the other dishes.

I walked back to the table to see Lindsey hadn't moved like I'd told her too making me smile slightly.

I gently picked her up and sat her on my hip before making my way to the living room.

I sat down on the couch, sitting her in my lap as we started to watch the news but I wasn't paying any attention to that.

My focus was on the beauty in my lap.

God, I still can't believe we were so lucky to get her as a team mate. And I'm even luckier because here she is, in my house, in my living room, sitting on my lap.

I know that I'll never let anyone hurt her.

I've only known her 3 days but I can't help but already want to be with her. But I know I have to take it slow and for her I will, I always will.

I was broken out of my thoughts when she suddenly jumped out of my lap and ran to the back door making me confused.

What was she looking at?

"Oh my gosh!! Jonathan! I love the rain! Can I please go outside?!" She begged, turning to give me her Bambi eyes.

I had to turn away before answering "No Lindsey, you'll get sick and that's the last thing you need right now"

I looked at her after she was silent for a couple of minutes to see her staring at her feet with a crestfallen expression as she just nodded very slowly.

It made my heart break and I couldn't be the reason she was sad and that's the reason I sighed and said "Fine Lindsey, 5 minutes though. Go change into something more suited for the rain first"

She immediately looked up and sent me a huge smile and nodded before skipping down the hallway toward her room.

I just had to lay back against the couch with my eyes closed as only one thought ran through my mind, what in the world did I just agree too?

It took less than 5 minutes before she ran back into the living room, this time wearing black leggings, black combat boots, and a white and black striped long sleeve shirt with her hair hanging down her back in her usual waves.

She smiled at me before pulling me up and throwing open the back door before running outside, not caring if I was following or not.