I ask Sofia and Felipe for a ride to the airport, I know they were sad because I'm all they have left that is close to family but they knew that this is the best for me to do.

We say our goodbyes as I walk into the airport.

-

I walk out of the cab to see my school. Oh this will be fun. I've already contacted the dean about me coming back.

Nothing has changed really, same hoes, same bitches, ya know.

The moment you've all been waiting for, my room. Same room, probably same dickhead.

I unlock it and walk in and throw my shit on the floor and nothing has changed and it's freaky like everything is the same as I left it. I hear the shower running then it stops. Ugh such deja vu.

"Who are you." A hear a voice.

"Your roommate surprise!" I say very I enthusiastically.

"Cool, what up my name is Blake, I bet your so sexy under those sweatpants." He says.

"Such a moron." I say but then I realized I said that out loud, oh well.

"Huh?" He said walking closer to me.

"I said, your such a moron." I said as I sit on my bed.

"I won't sit there if I were you." He said chuckling.

"Ugh why." I roll my eyes.

"That's my sex bed."

"WHAT THE FUCK." I jump up.

"Well no one is in that one and I'm not gonna mess up mine so."

"Your so nasty, now YOU are going to take these sheets off and burn them. Thank you very much."

"Okay miss perfection." Blake says taking them off.

"Yeah yeah." He's so stupid how does he not know it's me.

"What's your name by the way." He says as I sit on my bed.

"Every time you say that I'm just going to say moron."

"Ugh whatever miss no name, wanna come to a party tonight?"

"Yeah sure but not with you, I'll just see you there, whatever."

"Use some of that bitch's makeup over there, you need it."

"Just like you need to improve your gpa."

"It's like now so ima change and skrt out."

"Mhm."

Ugh.

-

I put on this dress and since my hair is grown out to my boobs I put it in a bun and use the makeup the moron said I should use

I put on this dress and since my hair is grown out to my boobs I put it in a bun and use the makeup the moron said I should use. I put on my black old school vans and look in the mirror and she the tattoo me and Luciana secretly got together.

 I put on my black old school vans and look in the mirror and she the tattoo me and Luciana secretly got together

This was so fun, me and her never put our hair up in front of our parents when we got them, oh what a great day.

Gee this is such a deja vu day! This is the same house there was a party at in October. I forgot the girls name but oh well

I walk in and it is just like one of those high school parties. I go straight to get an alcoholic beverage because I'm in a good need of that. I'm not that person who drink a shit ton, a few is good.

I hit the dance floor and do some nice  dancing with a few people. I then head downstairs to the basement where people are playing those gay party games. I just sit on a stool and have another drink and start to dance a bit.

I was then interrupted during my jams.

"Nina?" Blake's face drops as I turn around.

"You finally figured it out moron."

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'm so fed up with midterms I might actually die but I'll probably fail all of them so please pray for me but here's the chapter and I hope you liked and comment predictions and give this chapter a vote!
Pce out homies!!