0.1

Nina's POV:

"Luciana I have to go now or I will miss my flight!" I say as her body is wrapped around my leg like a 5 year old.

"No don't go please how will I live without you." As she looks up at me and gives me a pouty face.

"In the car you can hold on to me as much as you want but we have to go!" I sigh as she jumps for joy.

"I'm driving." Luciana says as we both put my bags in the trunk of the truck.

We both get in and we starting driving  to the airport.

"I'm gonna miss you Ninnie." Luciana says with a pouty face.

"You too Luccie," I say, "you can text me whenever, but we are still roomies girlfrand." We gave each other these nicknames in 2nd grade and I guess they lasted much longer then expected.

Luciana is my best friend, my parents are never home because they travel all around the world  for their jobs and are never in touch. I'm too young to live by myself so Luciana's parents, Sofia and Felipe, were happy to take me in and they are basically my family. Me and Luciana shared a room and seen each other everyday since we were in elementary school.

"Who's going to be your new roommate? Have they told you yet? No one can replace me." She smirks as she gets on the highway.

"I have no idea, I'm scared because I'm going to miss you so much."

"It's okay, we will never drift apart but call me the first few days or something because I wanna hear all about it! Also you'll go crazy if your roommate is a slob because your a neat freak." Luciana laughs.

"I swear to god Luciana," I laugh too, "I will make sure you know every detail! But I'm really excited, it's like college but like pre-college." I pause, "I sound so dumb."

"Yes you do and how's your grade in biology again?"

"Luciana! Rude." I cross my arms and look out the window. I'm this close going full Latina on her.

"Sorry sorry, but good luck there though." She says.

"A new start, new place, new people, boys?" I smirk at Luciana.

"Get some girl!" Luciana says waving her arms in the air.

"Oh boy." I keep the arg to laugh as I get out of the car.

I open the trunk and look at the airport.

"You SHOULD be seeing this beaut of an airport everyday." Luciana says starting to take my bags out.

"Yes I'm going to take my precious cargo from Pennsylvania to Los Angeles waisting time, money, and energy." I say giving her a a look.

"Your right, your bags must be exhausted, look at all the weight they be carrying."

"Oh stop it!" I say, she got me but then I start crying.

"Baby come here!" Luciana says giving me a hug and she sobs too.

"I'm gonna miss you best friend." I say as we release our hug wiping my tears.

"Me too but please don't ruin that amazing cake face of a makeup your slaying in right now." She hugs me again.

"You right you right." I says waving my hands in my face drying my ready face as Luciana help.

"You gotta get in there Ninnie." Luciana says straightening my whole outfit and hair to make sure I look flawless, that's her job.

"Bye Luccie." I give her one last hug then take my 'precious cargo' in the airport and lets say it's me and the bags.

Off I am to California.