1.0

Blake's POV:

I hear the yelling going on in the room as I bang my head into my hands. Then there was silence. I then see my sister in tears as she comes out. I then pull her into arms being the good brother I am.

"Let's just go to the main lobby and just sit there, I'm just not ready to leave yet."

We go down the elevator and we sit.

"What do we do?" Clarissa asks as her tears are finally gone.

"I...I don't know." I sigh.

"Blake." My sister sits up looking straight at me .

"Yes."

"What are you feeling."

"Sad and—"

"No." She says. "Your feelings, about her."

"Well." I pause, "I love her, but I want her but I can't have her. But love is a strong word so I don't know."

Clarissa eyes widen sitting up more, "You do!" As she jumps for joy then calms down professionally, "Why can't you have her then?"

"Because she doesn't love me back."

"Don't worry." A man says next to me, he looks a few years older than me. "She probably does love you, she just doesn't realizes it yet."

"Thank you, I'll keep that in mind." I didn't even realize anyone was next to me but good tip.

"Now that I helped you with your girl, I gotta go get to mine, only if." The man laughs.

My face turned into a smile as he leaves to go to see whoever she is but my face turned upside down as I saw who it was... Nina.

Nina's POV:

I get out of the elevator seeing him. I run up to him and jump into his arms with tears. "Your here! Your actually here!" I shout for joy.

"Yes! Yes! I am here." Lucas hugs me.

I don't let go off him, my arms are just around him because I don't want him to leave ever again. We want to the food court because I'm starving. I did notice Blake and Clarissa but I just ignored them and of course they came into the food court too but I'm not making them ruin my moment.

We just start talking and talking for a good ten minutes as he asks.

"So what are you doing here in LA?" Lucas says sitting across from me.

"I'm attending school here because the famous wonderful magnificent mom and dad are across the world, so they just sent me here, leaving me with a bunch of awful people. I miss Luciana so much and I missed you so much. Please don't go ever again I finally have someone here I can be with that I've known my whole life." I say.

"About that." Lucas says with sadness.

As anxious as I am I say, "Oh no what is it." I say worried.

"I'm in the army." He says.

"Congratulations! I thought that you were gonna say your gonna die!" I sigh in relief.

"No." Lucas pauses. "I'm not staying here I'm staying for a week and then we leave."

My heart sank, "What?" I say. "No no no. Please don't go, I need you." I start to cry as Lucas puts his head in his hands.

"Hey leave her alone! And Nina you randomly just have this man come into your life when this just happened! About us unbelievable, and I know you gave me advice." I look at Lucas. "But you can't just—" I STOP Blake from his nonsense!

"STOP!" I yell. "Your pathetic! He's my brother!"

"But he said I gotta get my girl." Blake says as I look at Lucas raising an eyebrow.

"I said I gotta get mine... only if. Dude I was joking."

"You've done enough, you really put the cherry on my weekend now get out of here! Actually we will just leave." I grab Lucas as we go back up to my room.

"Such a dumbass!" I say in the elevator.

"Sorry I was jok—"

"Not you! Him, and oh gave him advice?" I say as we then walk into my room.

"Yeah." He told me all what he said.

"Oh my gosh, now I'm the dumb one, no everyone is wait no ughhhhh!" I say taking both of my hands hitting my head.

"Cool down cool down, it's alright I can help with the time I am here." Lucas smiles.

"But I don't know if I love him back but I do but I don't ugh. You wouldn't understand but he's so dumb."

"Don't worry Nina Bina. We can do this."

-

Okay guys, midterms are finally over and I just needed a break because damn but I hope you enjoyed and I love you all! Kisses.