1.8

Nina's POV:

"Hey Blake?" I ask Blake cute as can be as he is shirtless as always in sweats on his phone.

"Yeeeeees." Blake replies.

"What the hell is this! Centrifugal force, Centripetal force, because. Because is because and shouldn't be used in physics!! We didn't even learn this!" I shout out raged.

"Physics." Blake says.

"What?" I ask as I look at Blake is a 'what the fuck did you just say' look.

"Physics is physics, get a tutor or ask Mrs. Brigani."

"No and no because I hate physics and physics hates me. Anddddd. I hate Mrs. Brigani and she most defiantly hates me. I am most defiantly going to fail the final." I 'dramatically' fall to the ground as Blake does the same falling on top of me. "NO." I groan as Blake is slowly crushing me.

"Oh yes!" Blake shouts out as he fills his cheeks with air as he moves his head back and forth as I start to laugh. "AW."

"Now what is that." I ask.

"Your just so cute aw." Blake admits as he picks me up throwing me on his bed as he jumps next to me.

"But seriously, I need help with physics." I admit killing the mood.

"You will do great on the final Nina, I have faith in you." Blake smiles.

"AW." I say just like Blake did, "Your so cute!" I kiss Blake.

"Oh stop it!" Blake says throwing a hand which made me laugh yet again. "I will do anything to make you smile baby girl."

"Stop your making me blush, now I am going to go back to my bed and going under the covers and scream because I will fail physics." I exit the bed and do it. "Okay I'm good now."

"Now will you come back, I feel abandoned and lonely." Blake pouts.

"Your wish is my command." I say as I fall onto Blake and snuggle with him.

"So what are your plans next week." Blake asks raising an eyebrow.

"I will probably be studying for finals as I cry about how my family won't even spend thanksgiving with me but aye that's okay." I say placing my cold hand on Blake's warm chest.

"No no no, come to thanksgiving at my house!" Blake says, "It'll be so fun, I can show you where I live, my house. My family, you'll have a blast."

"I don't know how to say this to you but, no." I close my eyes trying to block the fear of how Blake is going to respond.

"Why not!?" Blake says.

"It's a story you won't want to hear." I say to Blake in a 'it's a story you won't want to hear' look.

"I have all the time in the world for you now spill." Blake commands.

"But—"

"Ninaaaaa."

"Okay. It all started one year ago."

-

"Maybe I should go back home it really isn't a big deal." I say as me and my boyfriend Diego are driving to his parents house.

"They will love you just be yourself and you will be fine." Diego says as we pull into his driveway along with many other cars as well.

"I hope so." I say straightening out my outfit as we walk to the door.

"Does my hair look good and how about my outfit?" I ask rethinking my choices

"You look great now come on." Diego opens the door as I follow him in.

"Nina it's so nice to meet you!" Diego's mom says hugging me as I walk in.

"You too Mrs. Diaz." I smile.

"Please call me Ana Paula." She smiles as I do the same. "Please make yourself at home."

"Nina, these are my grandparents." Diego introduced me.

It gets pretty boring because Diego has a lot of family but I am happy to be here.

Time passes as I am sitting in a chair alone on my phone.

"The food will be on the table in a bit, you can play with Buster and Trooper!" Diego says as I nod and I open the slider door to go outside but they all rush past me because of the scent of bunch of food. Damn dogs. They then run towards the kitchen at an increasing velocity.

"You know physics!" Blake says as I roll my eyes as I continue.

I then realize they are going straight towards the food table which is a plastic table that everyone is sitting at. I run and try to save the day by getting the dogs, but it was too late the dogs jumped on top of the table as the food goes everywhere on me and my boyfriends family.

"I'm so so sorry, we can still work it out, we still have the turkey." I panically say as I pick up the tray of turkey and bring it to the table but I trip on mashed potatoes on the ground and I fall as the turkey joins the floor with the other food and food saliva.

"Ana Paula I am—"

"That is Mrs. Diaz to you! Now leave!"

"I then cry and walk 5 miles home because Diego refused and he the. Broke up with me that night, by text so that was that now what's on tv now." I say searching for the controller.

"Nina." Blake says cupping my cheeks as he makes me look at him because he knows how I feel, he knows. "That is a cruel family I've got to say but Nina, I would never ever do something like that to you and not even my family also. It wasn't even your fault, it was those furry animals but even if that did happen that should never be ones reaction because that is just cold and thanksgiving is not about that. It's about coming all together as a strong family not tearing apart and being thankful. That family are assholes and of you are coming to thanksgiving at the Trabbita house."

"One question."

"Yes?"

"Do you have dogs."

"Yeah big ones, they are very jumpy and energetic."

"Really?"

"No." Blake says as I punch him in the chest as we both laugh together.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and since it is summer I will try to update as much as I can but you guys know me, not promising anything but I love you all and have a wonderful day!
KISSES 💋