1.3

Nina's POV:

I guess I was wrong. The party was pretty fun, I made up with Blake and Clarissa and got the spend a fun night with my big brother before he leaves.

"Bye!" I wave to Clarissa as me and Blake enter our dorm.

"That was a fun wasn't it." Blake said instantly.

"Yes it was a great start to the weekend, buuuuut, you just reminded me earlier tonight! Our project is due Monday and we barely started!! Late night study sesh." I enthusiastically say getting out my laptop.

"But, the WHAT it's, ugh okay." Blake gives up and gets his books out.

"Alright." I say, " we are done with our research  from last week and now we just need to put together the final project!"

-

"Done!" I say as I see me and Blake's masterpiece of a poster.

"It's 3 in the morning, Nina." Blake says as his eyes keep on fading in and out.

"Yes I can see that but no more work. But wanna know what we can do now?" I say nudging Blake.

"What." He groans.

"Sleep!"

Blake's eyes widens as he jumps from my bed to his and pats next to him. I jump from my bed to Blake's like he did but landed on him by accident.

"Sorry!" I say kissing his cheek.

"Ah it's fine but I get to choose the snuggle position!" Blake says.

I laugh, "Okay mister!"

Of course, Blake choosing the one where his back is faced towards the wall and my back to his and when I say back I say butt and I can feel his boner on my cheeks but you know what, I'll let it slide.

-

I wake up to the birds tweeting outside. I turn around and I see Blake sleeping, cute. I then sit up and yawn but a pair of soft hands travel to my waist then pull me back.

I laugh, "Blake!" As he switches our positions as my back is on the mattress and he's on top of me.

He just stares at me for a few seconds then says, "How is it that I wake up next to a beautiful goddess."

I blush, "How is it that I wake up next to... to" I pause, what's a good word to say? Ugh this is awkward.

"Me." Blake says in a sexy voice as our lips meet.

"Yes that's it." I say as we both sit up, he was starting to stand up but I sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. "Where ya going." I say flirtatiously. Damn Blake is a boner machine.

"Weeeeell. I have an idea." Blake smirks at me as he stands up but I'm glued to him.

"And that is." I eye an eyebrow.

"Swimming lessons!" Blake jumps for excitement as my arms give out as my body hangs but my legs are still wrapped around him.

"Really dude." I say as my shirt comes up because I'm upside down, thank god I have a bra on though. As Blake realized what had happened his eyes widen.

"Oh gee! Let me help you there." Blake says as he "helps me" with my shirt and thats means my shirt is off. I roll my eyes.

"Oh no!" He says as we fall to the ground and we know where his face is planted in.

"Okay bud fun time is over." I say as I sit up but Blake's eyes aren't looking at the eyes on my face.

I stand up, "Okay I'll do you 'swimming lessons'" I say as I grab a sexy bathing suit and head to the bathroom because we all know that a reason he wants to do this is to see me half naked.

(Bathingsuit from the website fashionnova)

I have no idea wear I got this bathing suit but the olive color goes so well with my tan skin tone, I love it. I do two Dutch braids on my dark brown hair but they only take me a few minutes because I am a hair pro.

I walk out of the bathroom seeing Blake's face drop as well as the towel he was holding.

"Oh my god!" Blake screams.

"What!?" I look around but next thing I see his Blake hugging me hard for a good minute then he says. "Okay I'm ready."

"Let's go." I say.

On our walk there Blake of coursed asked, "How is that body of yours perfect of my gawd."

I smile, "Well I'm born with it sweet thang." We get to the pool but Blake stops me before we go outside. "What?"

"No one can see this body it's all mine!" Blake says wrapping me with a towel around my body then over my head. He then picks me up bridal style running to the pool.

"Oh, no ones here." Blake says as I shimmy out of his little trap.

"Okay I'm just going to start here in the 4 feet." I say as Blake dives in on the other side and doesn't come up and he swims all the way to where I was a bites my ass. "Hey."

"Good seafood." Blake says but I get caught buy his sexy wet body with his abs and ugh. I bite my lip as Blake raises an eyebrow as he picks me up as my body lays across the surface of the water. Then Blake let's go and...

"Blake!!" I splash around but then I realize I am in 4 feet of water. "Not funny."

As Blake finishes his laughing, he clears his throat and straightens his back. "Okay first we are learning the doggy paddle, not doggy style, doggy paddle, even though I wish it was that."

I splash Blake, "Blake!" I roll my eyes.

"I wasn't finished Neeeeena. And the froggie swim. First, can you hold your breath underwater without holding your nose." Blake continues.

"Duh."

"Okay missy now let me show you."

Blake shows me the first swim thing. His hands are right below my stomach in case I fall or drown or whatever and I actually did it and it wasn't as hard as it seems! We keep on practicing and it makes me really happy that Blake is willing to help me. We enjoy the rest of the pool day having a lot of fun.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll try to right as much as I can guys because finals are coming up and I don't wanna be failing those! But thank you guys so much for the support and enjoy the next chapter!
Kisses👄