"Hello, I'm Clari- I mean Park Min Hye. I transferred here from New York, America. I hope I can be friends with you all. Please take care of me." I said bowing.

For some reason, I felt a chill down my spine as I see girls staring at me. Oh no wait, they were glaring at me. I went back to my seat.

"What are you looking at?" He said with an irritated voice.

I was so focused I didn't even realised I was staring.

"Oh mian, I was just daydreaming."

"Go daydream somewhere else." He said glaring at me.

Geez, what's his problem?! I asked myself looking back at the board.

*Ring Ring*

It was next period and I was waiting for Suga Oppa to take me to the next class but he was still fasten asleep on the desk.

"Suga Oppa, wake up. It's next period already." I shakes Suga Oppa to wake him up.

"Go fuck off." He said glaring at me with his half opened eyes.

"Suga Oppa!! What did I do? Can't you just show me to my class?" I asked not able to understand why he hates me so much.

"If you don't like my attitude, then don't try to mess with me. Turn right after 4 classes on your left. It's the first class you see. Now go take a hike and leave me alone." He said shooing me away.

I hope the others aren't like that or I'll be having a hard time again..... I was hoping for the best and not hell.

I took in a deep breath and opened the classroom door. As usual, no one cared about my presents but I didn't mind that. This time, I was in the same class as.... no one? I didn't see anyone I knew in that class. I was actually glad no one from the 7 boys were in this class or it'll be chaos. Just like how it needed with Suga Oppa. I sat next to an empty seat hoping no one would bother me this time.

Class started and again, I introduced myself but was interrupted by Tae Hyung.

"Kim Tae Hyung! Do you think being late for class and not giving me a reason is fine?" The teacher yelled.

"Whatever." He said going to his seat. Oh great, he's sitting next to me...

I continued my introduction and went back to my seat.

"Yah! What are you doing sitting next to me?" Taehyung said looking at me. I could hear all the girls gossiping about me already.

"I don't want to sit next to you too. I just thought no one sat here so I sat next to that seat." I said rolling my eyes.

"Now now, don't roll your eyes at me." He said pulling my chin closer to him. Teacher didn't notice a thing because we were sitting at the last row.

"Wh-what are y-you doing?" I said in embarrassment.

"You know, you actually look kind of cute close up." Taehyung said leaning in closer.

Badump Badump Badump what's wrong with my heart? Why does my cheeks feel so hot? I shouldn't be feeling this way towards him. He's a total jerk! I've got to keep my cool.