"Kim Tae Hyung, but everyone calls me V." The boy with the box shaped smile said.

"I'm Jeon Jeong Guk, but I prefer JungKook." The muscular boy with the bunny smile said.

"H-hi, nice to meet you all." I stuttered feeling nervous. I bowed giving them my nicest smile I had.(lol idk why)

"My Chinese name is Liew Li Wen (刘丽文), my English name is Clarissa Valery Liew and my Korean and is Park Min Hye. You can call me anything you like."

"Wow...... you have three names?! That's so cool!" Taehyung said smiling widely at the thought of that.

"Yeah..... I guess so."

"Anyways, I've already told the boys your schedules and arranged it for you, so just follow them when they ask you to." Aunt Sook said sitting down on her arm chair.

"Yes, headmistress."

"Now, go get ready for class, ask one of the boys to help you around school." She then motioned her hand gesturing us to leave her office.

We left aunt Sook's office and as soon as we got out, I was shocked.

"Well, I'll get going now. Don't bother me." Suga said heading towards class.

"Oh, ok. Can one of you show me around school?"

"Ya uh, I don't care so I'm leaving." Rapmon said not even giving me a glance before walking away.

"But the headmistress asked you guys to help me when I'm in need." I said still trying to process what happened.

Jimin, JungKook and V went away too. All that was left was Jin and I. I hoped he wouldn't ditched me too.

"Jin Oppa, would you mind showing me around?"

"Sure no problem." He said cheerfully.

I was glad that at least one of them were glad to help me.

"Jin Oppa, do you know them? Why are they so mean?"

"Annyea, I'm not close with them. I only know their names. In fact, we're all not close with each other." Jin said showing me around.

"Are they always that mean?"

"Don't worry, you'll grow to like them, everyone does..." Jin said in gloomy eyes.

Jin Oppa showed me to my classroom and told me who I was scheduled with after class. I thanked him and went in. The class was so noisy no one even noticed I was there. I looked up and saw Min Yoon Gi sleeping in his desk not caring about anything in the world. A bunch of girls were shouting his name too and totally fangirling over him. I decided to sit next to him seeing as he will be showing me to my next class later.

*Ring Ring*

The class started and teacher came in right on time.

"Please quiet down class, we have a new student today. Please come up and introduce yourself to the class, Ms Park." The teacher said with a sigh seeing how the class won't listen.