Chapter1:More Pain!

Danny's POV
We've been in this hell hole called our so called home, for already three months. Where we are forced to stay and live. Sam told me about her making a deal with Jack to protect Dani's well being. Me and Sam were currently tied up to the table where they've been experimenting on us while they chain up Dani to the wall across the room to watch. I feel so useless.

"Oh Jack, let's pull out their nails and see how fast they grow back!" Maddie said with clear joy in their eyes."NO PLEASE STOP HURTING THEM!" Dani yells as she pulls on the chains around her body."Shut up!" Maddie yelled as she shoots her with a ecto gun."NO!! Please don't. Do whatever you want to me." I said and they got some weird looking tool and plugged out my finger nails. It hurts like hell!!"Jack why did we adopt him again? His weak." Maddie said."I don't know. Maybe because we felt sorry for him." He said mocking the last part. Three months me, Sam and Dani went through this hell called crap.

Rose's POV
For three months me, Tucker and Valarie have been trying to figure out how to save the rest of Team Phantom and my best friend Dani."That's it!!! I'm flying to California and finding the Teen Titans." I said as I sat in the window ready to fly out."Listen we already called them and that Robin guy and he said that he is still searching for Danny. So let's just be patient."I climbed out."That's what you said all over and over the last three months!" I said throwing my arms in the air.

Robin's POV
We've been trying to track down this Danny Phantom, Samsara Phantom and their daughter Danielle Phantom from this organization who is experimenting on these meta-humans."Dude. How long is this going to take?!" Beast Boy said."Beast Boy. These are three unknown meta-humans who we need to be save and the sooner the better." I said to him with a glare."Friend Robin what are these meta-humans?" Starfire asked me."Star, a Meta-human is a half human being but we don't know what the other half is off these meta-humans." I said to her.

"Boo-yah!! I found their location!!" Cyborg yelled and immediately we ran to him."There's a underground building in the woods near, uh, Amity Park." He said."Titans get on the jet and get ready to fly to Amity Park. Cyborg send the info to the jet." I ordered and everyone got ready. After five minutes we got on the jet and flew there full speed. We stopped at the location where our intel lead us."Hey, guys I sense we are on the right spot but I see no buildings here." Raven said."That's because it's underground. Raven do you think you can open up a portal inside?" I asked. She looked around and then nodded.

"Cyborg does your scanners pick up any human made objects under the ground?" She asked him and then Cyborg started to pushe buttons on his arm."Yes right in front of Starfire." He said and Raven floated to the spot where and she started the spell but she stopped."Get away!!!" Someone yelled. It was a girl. We followed it and saw agents in white suits shooting at a girl with a green knee leveled dress. She then flew to our direction after distracting the two men."Please help me save my family." She said in a whisper."How'd you know we wer-" she cut me off by turning us all invisible.

"Ugh, you let her get away Agent O!"

"Me, that's all you. Your the one who raised her. Agent K!!"

They then flew to a old tree and pulled a branch and the tree had a door slid open."Okay listen. I'm the one who called you to help me save my family who is currently held captive in here." She said."You don't even know the name?" Starfire said."My name is Ellie Smith and I can guide you through these idiots walls." She said."Okay but, we want a explanation afterwards." I said and she nodded.

"Okay first we need to go in undetected so that you don't end up like my family." She said. At least I'm human with no special abilities but hey, who cares?! She took us the same place where they last were."Ok, this part might be weird." She said."Why? Strange floating girl." Beast Boy said."Because your gonna have to have contact with my body so that I can sneak us in." She said.