It's U

"Miss y/n. You got a flower delivery."

"Again ?.." You sighed. "Miss y/n is surely famous."

"Yeah..yeah and you Hani sunbae, is the smartest here. I envy you a lot!"

You and Hani are working in a huge company called SNAKEU animation. This is the place where 'Snake The Series' is produced. You worked as an animator with the animation team, under Mr. Jung Hoseok.

There have been rumours spreading about him. Excluding his shitty behaviour, he is a dreamboat. A pair of lovely eyes, bridge nose and perfectly curved lips, nobody could escape his temptation. Even though you've heard a lot about him, you never actually sees him face to face but hearing those things about him makes you glad that you never got involved with him.

With all these thought you're having, you lead yourself into other person's body, splashing the hot coffee off your hand onto his'.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, it is just an accident." He says calmly, standing up straight after wiping his chocolate dipped sleeve. You heart fluttered. It felt like there were an angle standing in front of you. He has a very contagious smile, you thought.

"I owe you a cup of coffee. I should buy you one."

You shook you head. "But your shirt is ruined.." You told him. He looks down to your face.

"Owing things is not my thing. Here's my card, call me when you're free." He says, handing out his card. You took his offer with a heavy heart. 

You do felt guilty but at the same time, you want to see him again. 

.

.

.

"That's all ? So cliche' y/n. I thought the meeting would be greater like  saving you from falling from a roller coaster or meeting you in the woods or something." He says while munching the chips. You twitched and lays on the vacant seat besides him.

"Yoongi, this is called 'love at the first sight'." 

He rolls eyes upon hearing your answer with a little smirk.

"Those doesn't exist for your information Miss y/n and since when are you interested in boys ? I don't think 'boys' and 'dating' exist in your dictionary. About the boys who sends you flowers as well, are you accepting them now ?" He shoots you with the facts. In fact that everything his said is true, it makes you hesitates.

"He is different oh my god. Yoongi, you won't understand."

"Yes I won't but don't say I never warn you." He scoffs, glaring at you. For him, you are the most important person and he treasures you so much. After the bad memories you had with boys, trusting them won't be easy. You feigned a smile. 

No matter what Yoongi told you, your brain keeps reminding you of him. His smile is truly one of the brightest you've even seen and his hoarse voice talking to you lingers in your ears. You stares at his business card as if it's the most precious thing in your life. The wonders of life that you never felt before. Maybe boys aren't all bad, you thought.

"Hey, whose card are you looking at ? You've been like this for five days." Says a voice that broke you out from your imagination. You glances up with a smile plastered on your face.

"Nobody." You told her. Hani's face crinkled in bewilderment. She took a glance at the card and gasped.

"Wait!" She screeched. "Is that Jung Hoseok  name written on it ?" She points at the small Hangul handwriting at the edge of the rectangular card. You roughly reads it.