Chapter 1: The Ivory Rose

Note: I am unable to upload pictures because they have to have links to them and they don't. So, sorry there's no picture.

The structures of concrete always welcomed with cold eminence. It seeped cold in the shadiest of places, trying to affect those that pass between it. What lay in one concrete building was an appointment that was requested. It was more of a demand though.

Echoing shoe-less feet padded on the stone floor and up the stone steps to a door. The brown wooden door was an odd contrast to its surrounding gray concrete. Keiji rapped on said door to announce his presence before entering. The place looked like it was uninhabited with remnants of trash littering the place.

Keiji smelled the air. It was dusty but definitely disturbed. "This looks like a cozy place, though I can't say it's very unique."

"You came." A being stepped out from the side. Their head was a floating red blob with one big grey eye embedded in it. They wore flexible armor and their hands were the same substance as the head, their fingers unnaturally strung out from the fingerless gloves.

"Of course I did. Why else would I be here?"

Several others stepped out. They all wore the same uniform the current one was wearing. One person had a horn curved under their chin, another had several extra randomly placed eyes. One stepped out on all fours; they resembled a black rabbit. The last stepped out and it was assumed that they were the leader as the others around him made way. The leader looked the most normal as they had short dark blue hair and a thin curled mustache and had no abnormalities to see on their body.

"Excuse our rudeness Romulus, it's just that we have to be cautious. We don't want our enemy to gain the upper hand."

"Yea, that's understandable."

"Let's get straight to the point. I am in need of your services. What I would like you to do is written here," the leader hands Keiji a paper, "Everything is written there. Your assignment along with rules, we know how you can be."

"BlueBlood, yea? Before I accept this proposition, I ask, since this is a contract, what payment shall I receive?" Keiji asked.

"Name your price."

Keiji thought, posing a bit doing so. "I suppose free boba of my choice whenever I want and 17000 yen would do."

'Is this guy serious? He's not asking for a lot of money but the cost of boba could add up. All in all I think that's about a fair trade,' BlueBlood thought. "Yes, that'll be fine."

Keiji smiled, "So we've made an agreement."

Note: Sorry for the short chapter. I thought it was good to end here. More to come.