I bring his head down and lock our lips. "I love you Kenneth Hathaway," I state as we pull away. "And you do not have to take that DNA test."

"I am going to, but only because I know those types of people. They will get the law involved just so they can get money out me, with the DNA test I can prove my point." Kenneth replies and I smile up at him.

"You wanted to tell me something?" I ask and he nods.

I turns away and my eyebrows knit together. "It's time that you know the truth." He states as he motions me to take a seat.

"Truth about what?" I ask more confused.

Kenneth wraps my hands in his. "The truth about—"

The ringing of my phone interrupts his sentence. I pick it up and answer. "Quinn can I call you back later?" I ask.

"Really?" He asks in disbelief. "Aurora, you told me you wanted to talk to me and now you are telling me to wait?"

His statement causes me to roll my eyes in annoyance.

I run a hand over my temples. "Who is it?" Kenneth mouths.

"Quinn." I mouth back.

"Go talk to him." He states.

"Is that Kenneth?" Quinn barks and pinch the bridge of my nose.

Why does he have to be so annoying? I ask myself.

"Are you sure?" I ask and Kenneth nods. "Quinn, I will be there in ten minutes, just wait."

"Alright." He answers before ending the call.

"Do you want me to drive you there?" Kenneth asks I nod.

I grab my bag before Kenneth and I walk out the double doors.

*          *          *

"Wait here, I'll call you if anything happens." I state and Kenneth nods.

I step out of the car and enter the somewhat busy café. I scan the room until I find a certain brunette. I walk over to him and take a seat in front of him.

"Aurora." Quinn beams a smile my way and I return a small friendly smile. "What did you need to tell me? Are you leaving Kenneth?"

The second sentence makes me frown. "Quinn I came to talk to you, well I came to tell you that what I said yesterday I meant it. I fell in love with Kenneth, I do not know when but I did." I reply.

"You don't love him!" Quinn exclaims drawing attention to us.

"I do." I answer. "Quinn, I waited for you to tell me you loved me, and when you finally decided to confess I was already married."

"I was going to tell you but then you decided to go and marry my brother." Quinn hisses. "And now you love him."

"My parents lied to me! And although I was not fond of the idea I fell in love with Kenneth, not because he is my husband, not because my parents wanted me to," I reply. "I fell in love with him because I got to see the real side of him, the side that was compassionate and generous. The side that was funny and playful but at the same time caring."

"You may love him but I am sure as hell he does not love you." Quinn replies.

My eyebrows furrow together. "And how are you so certain?" I snap.

Quinn slams his hand on the table. "Because he blames you for Jessie's death!" He barks.

I stare at him with widen eyes. "You know who Jessie is?" I ask and he slowly sits back down with a look of regret.

"I do, but obviously you don't." Quinn replies. "And I don't blame you, what happened that night was an accident. But Kenneth believes it was you and that's why I know he does not truly love you like I do."

"Who is Jessie?" I ask and Quinn looks away. "Quinn! Who the hell is Jessie!?"

"My sister!" I am taken aback by his answer as I fall back into my seat. "Kenneth blames you for killing our sister!"

"I need to go." I state as I stand up and begin walking away.

"Aurora! You did not kill her!" Quinn shouts. "It was an accident!"

Instead of walking towards the gray mustang I walked in the opposite direction.

"Aurora!" Kenneth calls out but my state of shock blocks his voice.

A/N: Sooo...what do you guys think? Did anyone think Jessie was Kenneth's sister? Let me know in the comments your thoughts on the first chapter/prologue. What do you think will happen next? Thank you so much for reading, don't forget to vote and share, adios my lovelies xoxo 💋💋💋

P. S. - Book trailer to the side.