Holidays

Well, I finally finished grade 11, and it's finally time for the summer holidays.

Which means I actually only have one year left of school until I have to go into the big person world, which is kind of terrifying. What's more terrifying is I have to go through the struggle that is year 12 next year, which is terrifying because I go to a school that gives a huge workload and hopefully I don't die along the way.

Wooo.

But it's over for now, and it's finally December 1st, which means I can finally officially celebrate Christmas, which is awesome news. If you know me in real life, or have seen my funky glasses on one of my instagram livestreams, you'd know how much I adore Christmas.

It is literally my favourite thing ever. I have 6 Christmas shirts and I aim to purchase 25 so I have one for every day leading up to Christmas.

I really love Christmas. I've finished all my shopping now and it's time to get festive!

Upcoming in my life at this point is an Alt-J concert on the 10th, which is pretty groovy. If you haven't listened to them, I'd highly reccommend it. The music sounds a little weird when you first listen to it, but when you get into it, and look at the lyrics and just how poetic and deep they are, you end up in a deep hole and ugh I just love this band.

Other than that, it's just working and working up until Christmas, which isn't a bad thing because that extra bit of cash is nice. I had 38 hours last week, which is almost full time, which is terrifying because I was still going to school during all of that lol. But that's okay, my paycheck was all the motivation I needed.

On the topic of working, "Do you know where the magical poo goes?" Is not a phrase I'd ever thought I'd say in my retail career but here we are.

(If you're wondering, this is what I was talking about)

Well, that wraps it up from me today, and I'm gonna clean my room now with my free time, and maybe get some drawing done if I finish early before work

Stay cool kiddos, and make good choices,

~Zoe