Q&A

Welcome back to my randomness book.

I don't even know why you're reading this. I tend to be a remarkably uninteresting person. But you're here, and so I guess I'm going to attempt to entertain you.

I ended my last book with asking for some Q&A questions to start this book off with, assuming that  some people will find this book first instead of the other book. I guess I'd start off with a 'getting-to-know-me' type page. 

Idk if this is what you wanted, but let's do that anyway.

exposchick asked: What is your favourite colour?

I like soft, pastel colours, especially a light aqua or blue. I'm also a fan of green and purple. Those three together are quite fun.

Exposchick asked: What are the best and worst parts of your country?

Well, the best parts in my opinion are probably the beaches and the coast line, especially the east coast. I might be biased because I live there, but anyway. Don't go into the middle, because that's where it gets super hot and you will burn and die. It's so hot in some towns that they have to build their homes underground to keep cool.

Exposchick asked: Do you like tea?

I don't, actually. I do have a coffee addiction however.

Exposchick asked: Dogs or cats?

Dogs because I have a beautiful one.

GeekyMeerkat2602 asked: Favourite TV shows?

I really love Stranger Things, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, The OA, Rita, and American Horror Story.

GeekyMeerkat2602 asked: Cookies or Donuts?

Donuts are the best things ever.

GeekyMeerkat2602 asked: Favourite Ice Cream Flavour?

Cookies and cream, although I do love a good vanilla every now and then.

GeekyMeerkat2602 asked: If you could move to anywhere, where would it be?

Melbourne. I've always loved the culture of Melbourne, and I'd love to move there when I get older. It's expensive though, so I guess I'll be saving for quite a while.

So yeah, cool.

Welcome to the Intriguing, Illogical Ideas of I.

Lots of love,

~SJ