Chapter 73 The End

sorry for the little a/n but i'm starting to get tired of these characters so this is going to be the last chapter, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ink was siting in one of the rooms, Kat, Sunny, Racy, Azzy, Ruby, and Alexa as his brides maids getting him ready.

Sunny: Ready for your big day father?

Ink: I don't think I ever could but with Error, always.

Kat: Good because you go out there in a couple minutes.

Ink looks at her in a slight state of panic.

Racy: Come on Ink you'll be fine

Azzy starts putting on Inks converse under his dress.

Ink: Thanks Azzy

Azzy nods happily.

Errors room

Error, Red, Poke, Hd, Blue and Max were in the room getting ready.

Hd: So Error are you ready to be a married man?

Error: I might I think, yea yea I am

Error looks at Hd smiling.

Red pats Error on the back.

Red:Well let's go

The groomsmen start walking out the door and down the isle. Error looks at himself in the mirror.

Error: Let's do this.

He walks out the down and down the isle looking at the people there, monsters, humans, and demons alike. Error stands at the alter, waiting. He sees the bridesmaids walk down the isle, Error nervously waits for his lover to walk down the same path.

Ink opens the door to the room, walking out of it and into the room of people, he looks at Error smiling, Error dose the same blushing at his lovers beauty, walking towards him. Ink walks beside the alter, in front of Error smiling. The Paster asks them their do's, Baby flower fell walking down the isle with the rings.

Paster: You may now say your vows

Ink and Error pick up the rings putting it on each other.

Ink and Error: With this  hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle I will light your way into the darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.

They smile at each other with love, true love.

Paster: You may now kiss the bride.

Ink and Error take a step closer to each other holding each others hands, leaning in to kiss one another. As they back away from the other lightly blushing, the doors of the church fly open. Alexa, Kat and Sunny smirk knowing what happening. In the door way was Fresh sans ,Geno sans and Gaster sans. Holding boxes walking up to Ink and Error, putting them on the floor in front of them. Fresh the closest to Error whispering.

Fresh: Please, forgive me brother

Ink and Error shocked, looking at the  boxes with notes on them.

Ink: Thank y-

As Ink starts to says thank you they're already gone. Ink looks at Error, Kat, Alexa, and Sunny picking up the boxes for them.  They walk down the isle together arm in arm, Every one chearing and throwing flower petals over them. They walk out the doors into the sunlight, starting what feels like a hole new beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

welp, that's it that's the end, i might make a sequel  but in the far future about the kids and grand kids. it was an amazing ride of an experience and i wish i could thank every single reader that has gotten me to where i am, so.

thank you: to everyone