Chapter 36

A blindfold was put over my eyes and I began to panic. I wonder what's happening to Harry. I hope he's okay.

We were still outside because I could hear leaves crunching. I started to walk up some stairs stumbling every once in a while. I heard a door open and then we started to walk downstairs. Once we reached the bottom the blindfold was taken off.

And before I could look at surroundings I was pushed to the floor. "Hey keep your hands off of her!" Harry yelled.

I looked over at him and gasped. His nose was bleeding and he had cuts on his face and a busted lip. The man rolled his eyes and then grabbed my arm and pulled me back up.

He dragged me over to a wall and handcuffed me so I couldn't move. Once I was tied up he left. "I'm so sorry Jess." Harry said while looking down.

"It's not your fault."  I replied.

"Yes, it is if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be in this mess." He said.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked and he nodded.

"Who is Tara?" I asked and pain crossed his features.

"She was, uh she was my girlfriend." He said while looking down.

"What do you mean was?" I whispered.

"They wanted to get me so she disappeared and no one has seen her since, some people think that she just ran away and others think she's dead, but even I don't know." He said looking up at me.

"For awhile some people said that I hurt her." He said with tears in his eyes.

"You look a lot like her." He said looking over at me.

"Was that why you dated me?" I asked.

"At first yes-"

"You have got to be kidding me I'm so stupid." I whispered.

"You're not stupid Jess." He said.

"Yes I am I thought you genuinely liked me, not because I looked like you're ex-girlfriend." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Jess listen to me." He said while trying to stand up to be pulled back to the ground by the chains.

"Just leave me alone Harry." I whispered. He shook his head and put his head in his hands.

*Author's Note* Hi everyone! Sorry this is pretty short and that I haven't updated. I'm  just really tired from studying for exams. So I'm not completely sure when my next update is going to be. Please comment, vote and fan.