Chapter 34

*Jess' POV*

I looked over at my clock. It seemed like time was moving agonizingly slow. I decided to take a walk to clear my mind.

I slid my shoes back on and grabbed my phone. "I'll be back mom I'm just going for a walk." I said.

"Okay, be careful." She mumbled.

I walked outside and looked around. I started to walk. I looked down at my phone while walking and I bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going." They spat.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Jess?" they asked. I looked over at the person and saw Harry. Of all of the people I could've bumped into it had to be him.

"Yes." I replied.

"What are you doing all alone at this time at night?" he asked.

"That's none of your business." I retorted.

"Just answer the question Jess." He said annoyed.

"No, goodbye Harry." I said before I started to walk away.

"Whatever when something happens to you don't come crying to me." He said before walking away. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my headphones and plugged them in.

I felt someone grab my arm. "Go away Harry." I said. The person covered my mouth and my eyes went wide.

I started to kick and try to get out of the person's grasp. I tried to scream but it was muffled by the person's hand.

Tears started to come out of my eyes. Something was pulled over my head and everything turned black.

*Harry's POV*

Why does she not tell me anything? She doesn't get how people are not all the same. How not all people are good.

Hell I'm not a good person but she hangs out with me. I have a bad feeling that something happened to her.

I'm starting to regret leaving her alone. I took my phone out and dialed her phone number. It rang a couple of times before it went to voice mail.

I hit the end button. Of course, she's ignoring me. I started to walk in the direction of her house. Once I got there I knocked on the door.

Her mom opened up the door. "Hi um is Jess here?" I asked.

"No she isn't." she replied.

"Do you know where she is?" I asked.

"She went out for a walk." She replied.

"Well, she hasn't been answering her phone." I said.

"Would you like to come inside?" she asked.

"Sure." I replied while coming in.

"I'm going to try to call her." She said while picking up the phone.

"She's not picking up." She said.

"I have to go." I said while standing up and walking out of the door.

*Author's Note* Here's the link to the trailer:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DANGfSEhDOM   Please comment, vote, and fan.