November 30, 2017 Maggie's entry no. 3

I talked to Phoebe about our feelings today. I said I liked her and she said she liked me. She asked if that makes us girlfriends now. I said I think that it does. It's kind of awesome finally having a girlfriend. Tomorrow night everyone's sleeping over at my place on Friday and Saturday. I don't think we're ready for hanging out alone as girlfriends. But enough of that crap. Now onto important matters: me and PHOEBE! I talked to her parents today about it and they didn't have a problem. They're pretty pro-equality. That makes sense, being werewolves and all. My parents long ago accepted that I wasn't going to just like boys. My dad dated a man in college who is now an honorary uncle of mine. In fact my dad met my mom at the twentieth birthday of my "uncle". It's good to have an accepting family. I met this religious kid in school that hates Phoebe for being gay. I don't generally have a problem with religion- my mom majored in both robotic engineering and theology, but this kid is annoying. His family is incredibly religious and believes that we're sinners and so on. The kid is also pretty oblivious, and I stuck a "kick-me" sign to his pants. He didn't notice, and none of the teachers liked him enough to tell him. Me and Phoebe are going to hang out in the park after school tomorrow and it's going to be AWESOME!

November 30 2017 Henry's first entry

This is Henry. Damn it feels good to be back. The Matthews family is awesome. Frederick actually works part-time at my Tae Kwon Do place. And I'm really happy for Phoebe and Maggie. I don't really know Phoebe, but she seems pretty cool. And Maggie honestly seems happy, and if she's happy then I'm happy. Speaking of being happy: Natey and Cassie. I talked to Phoebe and Maggie, and they both agreed that we need to get them together. We're going to be nice about it and simply try to let them be together more. They've gone on unofficial dates, and it's about time. At Maggie's house we're going to try to make them stay together for as long as possible. I hope that they finally say their feelings. Damn. Now I need to find someone to date. Hell.

This is Basher. I'm wondering who your favorite character is. Me personally, I'm a Nate fan. But Phoebe Cassie Maggie and Henry are also pretty awesome.