Eternal Sun and Moon

"Seriously? The two of you, do you always have to drag me to your Science Exploration stuffs?" Oliver curled his lips as William dragged him to the rooftop.

"Stop complaining Dad! We have done this plenty of times. And you know that today I have an assignment about Stargazing and astronomy. Come on! Stop whining and it's friday night" the teenager chuckled on how his Dad still complains about this arrangement, but the kid knows for himself that his Father will enjoyed it again in the end.

"Where is Barry anyway?" they stopped midway on the rooftop as William released the Archer's calloused hand.

"Mama Bear bought Pizza at Coast City and some sodas" upon hearing where the speedster had gone to, Oliver can't helped but be worried. He knows Barry can handle himself, but this is becoming a regular routine now, when the two craved for Pizza it will always be the one from Coast City. No buts.....it's just that....

"Dad, don't worry...Mama Bear ate 3 calorie bars" William squeezed his Father's forearm to alleviate his Father's anxiousness. He knows that his Dad is just worried, because there is this one time that Barry forgot to take his calorie bars and he was not back for another 5 hours that they needed to track him down, which he is still in Coast City and had almost suffered from hypoglycemia.

10 minutes later they were greeted by a gust of wind.

"Miss me?" the speedster grinned cockily at both Father and Son, carrying ten boxes of Pizza and 5 Liters of sodas.

"Hey Bear, you keep on spoiling William" the archer crossed his arms but the tone of his voice doesn't carry any vexation.

"Come on Ollie, stop pretending that you are angry. Love you!" Barry pecked a chaste kiss on the archer lips and to William's forehead who is giggling at their interaction, Oliver helped out in carrying the Pizza boxes while William carried the sodas.

"Wow! Look Mama Bear! Dad! The sky is painted in yellow-orange on the right side and the other side is almost midnight blue, the Sun and Moon stands side by side together! Cool!" the teenager grabbed his camera and took a photo of this rare phenomenon.

Barry and Oliver watched in awe on how the sunset and moonrise complimented each other.

"Mama Bear you are the Sun, while Dad is the moon" both men was taken out of their reverie as William approached them and grabbed both their hands to the makeshift bed on the rooftop, there is also a big telescope beside it which is a gift from Barry and Oliver to William on his birthday.

"Is that so? Well, we know that Barry is the Sun because he is the light of our life kid. He pulled us out of Darkness and misery. But why I am the Moon?" the three of them sat down on the makeshift bed and grabbed their first box of pizza.

"Because, the moon can dispel the darkness and can illuminate the path. I mean the moon can't leave without the sun vice versa, so the sun can take a rest while the moon takes care of the night. It is hard to explain but I know the moon acquires its light from the sun. But to me they seem to balance out. The moon can either be dark and light. Like balanced...they compliment each other right? And you fight crimes mostly at night. I don't know if I am making any sense" William scratched the back of his head as he is trying to explain why his Dad is the moon.

Oliver Queen can't help but to smile warmly to his son and ruffled his hair.

"I am the star by the way Mama Bear and Dad, because I can form constellations! Isn't that cool!"

"Yeah, yeah you are the star so can you please create my favorite constellation right now Baby Willie?" Barry tickled William on his side.