Eternal Memory

"Love? What is your favorite memory?" Barry turned to his right side to face Oliver.

"Bear go to sleep" the archer moved closer and snuggled to the speedsters warmth.

"Hey, not fairrrrrr.....then no snuggling..." Oliver raised his head and gave his fiance a 'are you kidding me?' look.

When Oliver was about to protest to the teasing speedster. Someone knocked on their bedroom, they know who it is, so they just answered in unison for him to come in.

"Hey Dad! Barry! Can I sleep here?" without any second thoughts, Barry smiled and he extended his left hand and gestured to the boy to join them in bed. Oliver moved a bit and William laid between the two of them.

"What are you talking about? Can I join? Is that about the wedding? Or stupid jokes? Or how Dad is kicking Barry's butt during training? Or science puns which Dad doesn't understand?" the boy talked nonstop, as he asked them gleefully.

"Hey, hey Baby Willie. Calm down buddy" Barry was laughing and tickled the boy.

Oliver watched the two interact and he smiled warmly. His small family is really lovely and beautiful. It was also on the back of his mind that he wants to adopt a baby girl, after they get married. To give William someone to dote on. Another bundle of joy to spoil.

"Why are you calling him Baby Willie? He is already a teenager. Aren't I your Baby?" Oliver smirked and the two just gave him a death glare. Which only lead to more laughter and Oliver joining the tickle party.

After their tickle fight the three of them just stared at the ceiling, catching their own breaths, but with a big smile on their faces.

William moved closer to Barry's side and snuggled to the speedster "Barry you are so warm. Sometimes you remind me of a Mother Hen, and you always take good care of me and Dad. I love you".

"Oh really? Maybe you should call me Mama. When me and your Dad tied the knot. How's that sound my Cute Baby? And I love you too" he pinched the bridge of William's nose and the two made their eskimo kisses. He heard Oliver snorted on the other side of the bed.

"Hey! Mr. Mayor! What's so funny. Come here!" there is no tone of anger from the speedster, instead he was giggling.

"What? You gonna lay some eggs and turned into scramble? Or sunny side up?" Oliver commented with a poker face, but you can see it in his eyes that he was just joking.

William and Barry looked at each other, incredulity is painted on their faces.

"Mama, Dad is trying so hard to crack a joke. Why am I not laughing?" William asked Barry in a flat tone.

"Hey! Stop making fun of me you two!" Oliver attacked them with tickles and they started laughing again. 10 minutes have passed and William suddenly asked the two of them curiously "Mama? Dad? What are you two talking about earlier? I heard like memory or something?".

"Oh! I was just asking your Dad if what is his favorite memory. And he is just shrugging me off. Help me baby?" Barry pouted in front of his soon to be son. Deep inside, butterflies formed in his stomach when William called him Mama. Everyone might find it weird, but he loves it!

"You will never let go of that topic, do you Bear? Alright, I give up" he just raised both of his hands, without any tone of annoyance nor bitterness.

William and Barry, just made their high five and both clapped their hands. Shouting in unison a 'YES!'.

"Well, you might find this weird but.....I can't forget the first time I saw Barry. I thought he was still in his college years and the first thing I asked him was, if his parents know that he was here. It was during the break in at Queen Consolidated. Your Mama is soaking from the rain, but I already find him adorable and then I almost choked him to death, I know he just saved me from that poison from an old enemy that time. But I was like dazed and pissed off, because he found out about my secret identity. Of course to make up for my hostile attitude towards him, I asked him out as my date during your Grandma Moira's party at the mansion and that's how it all started. I even asked your Aunt Felicity to buy him an expensive suit and he looks so beautiful in it and we danced. It was also unforgettable when he created the mask of the Arrow" Oliver warmly smiled at those memories. He is thankful for that Break-in at QC or else Barry wouldn't have showed up. And they would have never reached this point....tying the knot and Barry will soon carry his last name.