02

B O Y

the earsplitting music didn't stop jimin and i from having a conversation.

"it has been a long time after that stupid thing right?" i tossed my hair out of shoulder to the back and fanned myself.

"yeah,and is it hot because of me?" he looked at me with a smirk plastered on his undescribable perfect face.

"sort of." i gave him a playful smile.

he shifted in his seat and straightened his body ; facing me fully.

he scanned me from head to toe and the heat shot into my cheeks and i immediately looked away self-consciously.

"nice dress,do you want to dance?"he offered me his right hand and without hesitation,i enveloped mine in his.

right after that, the longing warmth immediately rushed to my skin.

he stood up and dragged me to the middle of the dance floor. he bumped his body onto mine, chest to breast.

"how's life?" he placed both of his hand on my waist and i wrapped my hands around his neck,playing with his jet black hair.

with only black button down shirt,with the top two unbotton,a pair of rip jeans and his black boots,he still manage to make my heart trembled in excitement.

"my flower shop runs well and all is well,how 'bout you?" i was taken aback when he rested his forehead on mine and tightened the hug.

he closed his and the smell of mixing mint toothpaste and cocktail hit my face which caused me automatically shut my eyes.

"i miss you so much,i try to forget you and find my leisure but―" he sighed again and his face travelled to my neck.

"you keep disturbing my day and night." he said against my skin which sent the vibration against it.

my breath quickened as he kissed and bite the sweet spot. jimin kiss my chest and his lips is dangerously on my upper breast.

the sinful moan escaped my mouth and grabbed a hold of his hair.

"j―jimin―ahh. i-i miss you too." i said in a breathy voice,my legs went weak and he instantly gathered me into his arm to make me stable.

jimin stopped play with my neck after he marked me and tugged a few strands of my hair to the back of my ear.

"who gave you the permission to give me the mark?" i narrowed my eyes at him and he just shot me with his killer smirk.

"your body told me,and your dress―." he distance himself then check me out from head to toe with his hand under his chin.i chuckled and slapped his chest playfully.

the moment started to heat up when bruno mars's versace on the floor is playing.

jimin took my hand on his chest and kissed them daintily while the still shocked me,turned to find the person who played the song and i found kayla and doyoung waved at me from the dj booth,ignoring jimin's ovaries killing acts.

"shit." i mumbled under my breath.

"what?" jimin looked at me and i instantly looked at him and i regret it so much. i was lost in his alluring eyes.

i miss him so fucking much.

i licked my dried lips and responded,

"n―nothing."

"okay then."

then he closed the gap between us and caressed my upper hip. jimin gripped my hair gently and placed them on my right shoulder then he kissed my exposed shoulder and sang the song.

"so,baby,let's just turn down the lights and close the door ,ooh i love that dress but you won't need it anymore no,you won't need it no more let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby,versace on the floor."

he stopped nibbled on my shoulder and stared into my eyes. suddenly those feelings of needing him rushed into me.

his grip on my waist tightened and we slow danced by holding each other gaze.

for me,we are not dancing,we are floating in the air everytime the sparks lit.