Team Spirit

So yesterdays new boy wasn't as awful as I imagined, he actually have me a ride home, well forced me and pushed me into a puddle but still.

Today I manage to get to school extra early, one, because I didn't want to see Marcus and my mom fornicating and two, I hated being a Tardy Teresa. With my vintage blue wedeges making me look 5'6 instead of my shorty 5'4 and my lavender frilly crop top and black high waist skinny jeans, I walked into school with my fresh baked goods, mama never tells no lies about food.

Getting here extra early meant that Olivia and Thomas won't be here yet and I have time to myself. Strolling to class I pass by some lockers and see Teddy and a smile breaks out on my face, I love how shy and cute he is. But as I was approaching him, he looked kind of stiff and uncomfortable and I knew exactly why with the girl in front of him. One of the biggest Jezebels ever, Lucinda Byrnes. Sorry but its true.

Poor little Teddy couldn't keep up with her intense flirtation and giggles with the occasional twirling of her light brown hair or touching his arm, his smile looked forced and I can tell he just didn't want to be mean to her. I'll help him "Lucinda! Hey how's a going!" I say and Lucy freezes, she's always been scared of me for some reason and always gets nervous in my presence "Naomi, hey! what's up?" she says with all of her attention on me and I notice Teddy breath out a sigh of relief.

"Oh girl y'know things! anyways would you like a cookie? I baked them freash" I say with a honey sweet smile, opening up the sweets container and she picks herself up a cookie "Thanks Babe, I'll see you later ok?" She says and sprints off, I wonder why she's so intimidated by me..

"Thanks Nao, it was very strange for her to be doing all of..that" he laughs and I shake my head smiling "No problem, she's always been scared of me for some reason. Cookie?" He politely declines and I smile at him again "So what brings you to this place where teenage minds get indoctrinated early?" I say leaning on a locker and he raises his eyebrow in amusement before laughing like crazy.

"Indoctrinated? Really? Well my boob of a brother was taking forever so I just left him" he giggles and I fake gasp "You bad boy, don't you have to share a car with him?" I joke and he laughs shrugging "I try and no, we have three other cars. I'm sure he'll manage." Teddy says casually as if its the most normal thing in the world and my jaw drops.

"Please teach me how to be rich like you 100x better looking Yoda" I fake beg clapping my hands together and he rolls his eyes "How can you even teach a person how to be rich?Which I'm not and yes I definitely am better looking than Yoda" he gives a boyish grin and I giggle, oh boys and their ego's. Speaking of boys, Kuyler walks in with his lacrosse uniform and teammates, they must have practice before school and boy is he killin' it. He looks so happy chatting animatedly, not a beautiful blonde strand out of place and glowing in his very own radiance, Kuyler Davies is an angel.

"That boy can come sweepe off my feet any day" I sigh causing Ted to chuckle at me "Someone's a love struck fool" I glare at him "Of course, that's a fine piece of candy. Everyone knows I like him except-

"Him" Ted finishes off and I nod sadly "I know how you feel Nao, been there done that, but in reality boys are dumb." the throws that out and I nod smiling a bit "That girl must have been real stupid then" He laughs again "Yeah..girl"

I keep talking to Teddy and he's really cool, him and Stephan became step brothers when they were 11 and have been on good terms ever since, he likes his step mom and their a happy family, he likes shopping unlike most guys but I can tell because he has a wicked good sense of fashion, today he was wearing a baby blue button up with rolled up sleeves and Khaki shorts with white and navy polo shoes and a sun hat that made his delicate blonde hair stand out, ooh kill em.

He's more of a cat person and doesn't have a real specific genre of music, he says whatever sounds good to him is what he likes and that's really unique and cool to me.

Me and Teddy go our separate ways and in class I pass right by Tom and Olivia who are giggling in mischief to each other to give the cookies to Kuyler. I originally planned the sweets to be particularly given to him but I'm a huge fan of sharing. He looks up at me with his beautiful coco eyes and smiles, then looks at the tray in my hands "I thought I said that you didn't have to do this" he smirks and I push a curl behind my ear blushing "Who said that I had to listen to everything you say?" I challenged and Kuyler laughs that amazingly addicting chime.

"Well since your offering.."

Kuyler reaches to take one but another hand beats him to the punch. "Ooh cookies, thanks cupcake" Stephan says taking a cookie and popping it into his mouth followed by a wink. Oh my gosh, no he didn't "Stephan! wait until I decide your mentally well enough to have one, Kuyler was supposed to have the first one." I pout putting a cover back over the cookies and he smiles. "Dude, can you go be a dick somewhere else" Kuyler seeths with anger standing up, him and Stephan are the same height so its scary.

Stephan laughs "Sorry Hansel, can't do that" ugh Stephan is always teasing, I put the cookies down and grab Stephan by the arm "Can I talk to you for a second? Everyone have as much cookies as you want!" I shout and everyone cheers running to grab a cookie meanwhile I pull Stephan out the class and into the unused science room

"Kinky, didn't think classroom sex was your thing cupcake" He muses but I just glare at him "Why are being so mean to Kuyler? He's a very nice boy and gets along with everyone" I say blushing a bit causing Stephan to sigh "Please, what does that wacko do that I can't do? I mean you like him for a reason right?" His eyes harden and I cross my arms blushing like a mad woman.

"W..well, Kuyler has been a friend of mines since third grade and he's always been caring and nice, he's helped me and made me laugh. He's on the lacrosse team, captain actually and..really cute" I lower my head at the last part, how did he know that I liked him? Was it that obvious? But not obvious enough for Kuyler to see.

"So is that what you like? sugar sweet lacrosse stars? Fine, later cupcake" He said and went out the door leaving me fully confused, what did he mean by that's what I like? He's so confusing.

"So you pull boys into closets now hmm Naomi?" Olivia teases and I sigh, our teacher is absent for this class so that gives this chika more time to harrass the hell outta me. "It so wasn't even like that Liv, plus you know I like someone else" I try to say but she just smirks at me more "Hey guys! the boys are doing lacrosse try outs!" A girl yells pointing out the window and I sprint to the window being the first one out of many other girl who wanna watch hot boys sweat.

But I only have my eyes set on one male in particular. Kuyler looks so cute in his uniform and sometimes I get worried that he'll hurt himself, lacrosse is very dangerous. Right now the guys are just warming up, and since Kuyler is captain he will most likely be picking who is best for the team but whose trying out?

There's David Blue, Ivin Moore and wait. STEPHAN??!

My eyes literally bulge out of my sockets, why is Stephan trying out for lacrosse? he was making fun a Kuyler for it just yesterday! "Omg that new boy Stephan is trying out too! hawt!" A girl squeels and there's a twinge in my chest at how she addresses Stephan but I ignore it.

"Stephan!" I call from put the window and he looks up before smiling brightly, I blush "What are you doing ya fool? I thought you didn't wanna be a jock?" He was really confusing, and I'm kind of worried for him, our lacrosse team was best in the state and we played hard and fair.

I think he was laughing at me now, can I throw something at him? "Shut up and watch how its done cupcake, if I make the team, you have to make me cookies. For only me" he smirks making me blush, but I already made cookies today. He's probably just greedy. And my name is Naomi goddamit.

"Deal!"

"Hey! Are you gonna flirt or play newbie?" Kuyler says with a menacing stare at Stephan and he shrugs with a devious smile

"Let's play"