#######

I'm with Caroline helping her decorate the float when Elena came up to me

I'm with Caroline helping her decorate the float when Elena came up to me. "Hey sis, what's up?" She looked at me rushed.

"We need to find Stefan." She told me and I turned around to see Caroline still busy so I jumped down and walked with her trying to find Stefan.

"Elena, Tara!" I looked over and saw Jeremy.

"Hey. Um... have you seen Stefan?" I asked him.

"We need to find him." Elena told him while he walked with us.

"No, not lately. Listen. Um, you have a second?"

"Yeah. What's up?" I asked and stopped Elena looking at Jeremy.

"What's going on?" Elena asked.

"Well, it's Anna. I left her all these messages, and she hasn't gotten back to me not even a text."

"Anna? I thought you guys weren't friends anymore?" I told him.

"We're more than friends. Look, something could be seriously wrong. And if you two know anything, you gotta tell me." I shook my head.

"I haven't talked to her, Her." Elena told him.

"Are youse lying to me right now?" I looked at him confused.

"Why would you say that?" I asked him.

"Cause that's what you both do. You lie. You lie about everything. I know what Anna is. And I know what you know, so tell me." He told us. "Do you have any idea where she is?"

"Seriously Jer, we have no clue where she is." I told him. He looked at us and stormed off while we called out his name. I turned around and gasped, grabbing onto Elena's arm. "Isobel."

"What are you doing here?" Elena asked.

"I'm your mother, Elena. I want to be more involved in you life."

"I don't want you in my life."

"I understand that. You already have a lot of people that you care about. But I've been studying. Let's see if I got this right." She looked to me. "This is your full of life, or seems like it anyway, 'twin' sister Tara." She then turned to look at Bonnie. "There is the witch best friend Bonnie." She looked back to us. "Gonna stay away from that one." She then looked behind us and I saw Jeremy on his phone. "Sad little brother Jeremy." She then looked over to Caroline. "And there's Caroline. Obnoxious Caroline. I got all of my info from her, by the way. She had no idea who I was, and she wouldn't stop yapping. Oh." I looked to see who she was looking at. "There's Matt, friend, ex, yappys future ex. Lots of connections there."

"Matt's not involved with us." I told her.

"He's involved with Elena. Isn't he?"

"Look, you shouldn't be here. You need to leave." Elena told her.