9

"Seokjin."

Seokjin huffed, signaling that he did not want to speak. His arms were still wound tightly around Namjoon's waist, hugging him closely in fear.

"Seokjin."

Seokjin simply closed his eyes, not opening his mouth. There were two vampires outside; two. They could be devoured any second!

"Hyung!"

Seokjin sat up. "What!"

"How long are you going to stay like this?" Namjoon's voice seemed impatient and hurt as he sat up, too, resting both hands on Seokjin's lap. "They're not dangerous; they're vampires, and they're curious. It's our job to make sure they're safe."

"Safe? Namjoon, they kill people!" Seokjin exclaimed.

"Hyung, you don't know what kind of shit they've been through!" Namjoon sighed. "Please, just give them a chance!"

Seokjin shook his head. "No. Way." Namjoon groaned. "Namjoon, you know my family were all killed by them."

"Yeah, rabid ones. If humans don't tame them, they'll turn wild."

"Tame?"

Namjoon groaned again. "I'm leaving with Jimin to Busan tomorrow. You solve this issue with Taehyung yourself! By the time I come back, I hope you two are both submissive to each other!"

Seokjin sighed as Namjoon hopped off the bed and stomped cutely down the stairs. There was the sound of loud conversation downstairs, and a door slammed shut. Suddenly feeling very afraid and lonely, Seokjin peeked his head out of his room, spotting Taehyung hunched over the sink and gagging into it.

He raised an eyebrow at that. "No, he's tricking me." Seokjin muttered, scowling. He shut his bedroom door, jumped into the safety of his covers and soon quickly fell asleep.

-

As Jimin and Namjoon left, Taehyung sat back, sighing. It'd be a difficult task for both Taehyung and Seokjin to submit to each other, with Seokjin being so afraid and Taehyung being so short-tempered, it would not be easy having the human accept him for his odd tendencies.

As he stood, a sudden wave of nausea overtook his senses and he wobbled on his feet. Gagging, he slapped a hand over his mouth dashed over to the kitchen sink, feeling sick.

Shit. Stupid human must've been sick or something.

Taehyung retched into the sink, tears welling up at the sides of his eyes. His head pounded and he continued to hunch over closer into the sink. It felt as if his inner organs were on fire and twisting around.

As he threw up into the sink, he felt an odd prickle run down his spine and he crumbled to the floor. "Not now." He mumbled, clutching his hair as his vision began to darken.

-

"S-sir? You haven't been to the office in a couple of days. I've been taking care of paperwork but there's a lot of files that need to be looked over and signed. Please come as quickly as you can!"

Seokjin sighed in defeat as he opened the doors to his company, with Taehyung following close behind. Even though he was taller, stronger and more intimidating, Seokjin found it oddly adorable that Taehyung ran in front of Seokjin, staring with an innocent interest around the building.

"You own this?" Taehyung asked, eyes rounding up as he saw a bowl of sweets.

Seokjin hid his blush as Taehyung took a lollipop and unwrapped it. "Yeah." Seokjin mumbled. "Yeah, this is my place."