💀 Chapter 25 💀

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Yes Thank you. If I'm craving anything spicy am I allowed to eat it?

Doctor: Oh absolutely, if it's a craving go ahead and eat it. It doesn't matter what time of day or night it is, if your hungry all of a sudden make sure to eat and feed that baby.

Y/N: I'm sorry Jin, I'm going to be calling you at night so you can cook some delicious food for me

Jin: Girl, call me anytime it doesn't matter if I'm sleeping, working, or busy with Joon I'll get up and feed you, don't even worry about that

The doctor smiled as she finished wiping off the gel excess left on my stomach.

Doctor: Haha Aw, you have a wonderful family.

Y/N: Thank you

Doctor: If you have any questions or concerns please give me a call. I have provided a few things for you to be careful with and just the basic stuff. Lastly, here are the pictures and Congratulations!

We thanked her once again and she smiled before excusing herself from the room.

Jin: Congratulations my daughter!

Y/N: Haha Thank you momma and thanks for coming with me

Jin: Of course babe, so are you ready to surprise Yoongi?

Y/N: Yes, you think I should surprise him like this or should I wait until he gets home?

Jin: Bish no. Do it now, what if he gets home late?

Y/N: Damn, your right. I'm so nervous though

Jin: Hahaha, nervous? Girl please, you wasn't nervous when you was getting that dick

I scoffed and he chuckled.

Lord, I really can't with him. Joon come collect your man please.

Y/N: If it wasn't because I love you so much.

Jin: Either way, you can't hate me when I'm this beautiful

I laughed and shook my head.

Y/N: You've got a point. Anyways let's get going so I can tell Yoongi.

~~~~~

Yoongi's POV

I've been meeting and getting to know the rest of the crew who also works in this company and they seem pretty chill.

Though to be honest, all that talking and walking around has me stressed already. All I want to do is start working on producing a song that I'm writing for Y/N.

I walked into my studio and took a seat.

Finally.

I turned the computer on and stared at the screen blankly.

Yoongi: Ah, why am I missing her so much. I swear she makes me go crazy it hasn't even been four hours since I left the house.

Should I call her?

Okay, just to tell her I love her and she better not be letting anyone else tap that while I'm gone.

I picked my phone up and was about to dial her number when I got a message.

"From: Big butt 🍑"

Right on time, I swear we are meant to be.

I clicked on the message and it opened, revealing a picture sent to me by her. It took me a few seconds to understand what it was.

 It took me a few seconds to understand what it was

Until I saw the caption under it..

"Meet our little Asian Casper 👶🏻 💖"