Chapter 5-Welcome, Idiot, Welcome

Chapter 5- Welcome, Idiot. Welcome

"What are you doing here?" Ate Devil asked as I took the first bite of my puncake. "I thought you would be at school."

"Oh, is it really you, Ate Angel?" I snarled. "What on earth are you doing here on a school day? Still feeling sore from fucking my boyfriend last night?"

She seemed taken aback. "What are you talking about, Charlene?" Her tone was weaker than before.

"Had fun last night, Ate Angel? A little too much fun, maybe?"

"I do not-."

"Don't you dare effing say that you have no idea what I'm talking about!" I pushed my puncakes aside. I didn't want any of them babies hurt. "Was that why you were always so interested whenever Jeffrey was around, huh? Because you wanted to push and pull with him? What the hell, Angel! I'm your freaking sister!"

"I-."

"Was he your first time? Did you give your virginity-."

"What? No, I-."

I held a hand up. "You know what? Save it. Save it for your fellow devils down in hell." I grabbed my plate of puncakes and headed upstairs.

"Oh, and by the way," I said to her as I stopped in the middle of the steps. "If you ever get pregnant because of doing the no-no act with him, I hope he leaves you, you two-faced bitch!"

With that, I walked to my room.

***

No, I do not feel sorry for what I said.

I know, I know, I sound like the bitch now, do I? I just couldn't help it! She always showed herself off as the girl with morals that date back to the fifteenth century! She was the Miss Prim and Proper not only in our family, but in their university! She just pushed and pulled with my boyfriend, for pete's sakes! To make matters worse, she was my sister! How do you think I should react to that?

I received a Skype message from Dad. He told me Ate Kalel was going to take Ji back home because he needs to be at the OWP headquarters in Quezon. Great, I thought. Just when I need time to be alone, work comes in and slaps me in the face.

***

"Charl-ya," I heard Ji's annoying voice call out from downstairs. No! He can't be here yet! I have to find the stupid shoes to my agent uniform!

"No!" I yelled. "Rewind time! Rewind time! Rewind back to where Ji never even existed!"

"I heard that," he yelled, making me chuckle. Ha, it's good that he heard me, then!

"Hurry up, or I'm leaving without you!" Ji yelled.

"Oh," I said sarcastically as I ran down the stairs. "You'll be leaving without me, eh? I would love to see you get lost here around Alabang like a lost puppy, asking random people where Quezon City is."

He rolled his eyes and said, "Just go drive, okay?"

"I'm not your chauffer, your idiotic highness."

"What is chauffer?"

I face-palmed as the car's engine roared to life. What a noob.

***

We arrived at the OWP headquarters thirty minutes later, thanks to my amazing driving. May I mention that the agency is really good in staying incognito? I mean from the outside, the place just looks like an abandoned building. Hence, the weird look Ji was giving me.

"What's this place?" he asked. I gave him a smile that probably made me look like a pedo.

"Welcome to the OWP headquarters, Prince Yi Ji."