nine

after the two sat at the tree while enjoying the fresh breeze as it hit their bodies

after the two sat at the tree while enjoying the fresh breeze as it hit their bodies. the two both decided that they should get back into the city, so they did, and now kendall and auston are looking for a good place to eat at for supper.

"what about that itailian place?" kendall said and pointed at the resturant, auston shook his head and continued to drive.

"i'm not really in the mood for itailain, what about chinese?" he asked and stopped at the red light. "sure." kendall said as they both waited patiently for the light to turn green.

auston began to drive and parked in the parking lot of a chinese restaurant. they both got out of the car and walked towards the main entrance of the restaurant.

•••

"are we ready to go?" auston asked as he slightly pushed his plate away from him.

they both got out of the black leather booth and before kendall could pay the meal, auston beat her to it. as always.

after auston paid, they both walked out and got into the car. music played as auston drove away from the restaurant, a red light came and kendall took the black hat off auston and put it on.

her hazelnut hair covering her slim face and she turned to look at auston who had the brightest smile on his face.

"have it, you look beautiful with it on." he said and started to drive with the other vehicles behind him. kendall felt a heat rush in her cheeks and she let a chuckle escape her mouth as she looked out the window, not wanting to look at auston as she blushed at his compliment.

auston stopped outside of kendall's apartment building and she gave him a peck on his soft cheek, just wishing that it was his lips. kendall quickly got off the car leaving auston starstruck. he felt so shocked that he didn't notice that she was gone.

he slowly drove away, his cheek feeling different. as for kendall, she smiled when she opened the apartment building to see casey sitting at the small table as she looked at bills that she needed to pay.

"where were you all day? i've been worried sick!" casey exclaimed as she stood up from the chair, kendall took off her shoes and stayed quiet.

"oh, i get it. you were with a friend?" casey said coldly at her younger sister who had never said a word yet.

"yes! it was just a friend! is that a problem?" kendall said as her voice began to raise, casey scoffed loudly and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"yes it is a problem because i almost filed a missing person's report! you had not been here for most of the week and now your acting strange!" she yelled, the neighbors listening to their argument but the two sisters didn't care if they heard or not.

"well i'm sorry that i'm just trying to live my life!" kendall yelled and walked past her sister as anger filled her body. she slammed the bedroom door, loud enough for casey to hear it.

kendall began to pace back and forth as she held her hand up to her mouth, chewing her fingernails, which is a bad habit for kendall but she only did it when she was mad, very mad. i may add.

she calmed down just a bit for her to sit down on her bed. she gazed at the book which was on her bed, that has never been opened for at least two days.

so kendall being herself, picked the old book up and opened it as she stuck her nose in it and started to read it.

author's note:

i know it's short but hey, it's a chapter;)