eleven

"girlfriend?" kendall croaked with her words as she shook his girlfriend's hand who kendall has never heard of

"well yeah, she's from arizona." auston smiled as he held jordyn's soft hand under the table. kendall on the other hand felt like she was dead, her whole heart just dropped and left her body. she felt empty and she needed to get out of there immediately.

"shoot, i'm sorry i need to get going. it's nice to meet you." kendall quickly lied and gave them a smile before leaving the café.

"kenna! wait!" auston yelled, getting stares and getting stopped by fans to take pictures, of course. but kendall didn't wait, she instead sped up her walking.

auston quickly took all the pictures with the fans and began to run towards the sprinting girl.

kendall stopped in front of the apartment buildings door and fiddled with the key while trying to put it into the key hole. she dropped the shaped key and a groan escaped her mouth.

she picked it up, not wanting to have auston behind her but it was too late. "there you are." auston said out of breath from running.

"auston! what a surprise to see you here!" kendall said as she flashed a smile that was glued on her face. "do you wanna hangout? maybe go on a adventure?" he smiled as he waited for her response.

"don't you have your girlfriend waiting for you? ask her to go on an adventure." she mumbled and opened the front door. auston furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed her small wrist from walking up the stairs.

"are you mad? for me dating jordyn?" auston asked as he looked into her eyes. "what? no! of course not! she's a nice girl, you should just take her to see places." she faked a smile but she wanted to be in jordyn's place, she wanted to be the one who gets to go on crazy adventures with auston. she wanted to be his other half and she wanted to spend her whole life with him.

auston smiled in relief as he gave kendall a tight hug. "i'll see you later." auston smiled and left the building. kendall stood there as tears were coming out of her eyes making her vision become blurry, she just wanted to hug him just for a bit longer.