Love u, idiot!

"Heyyyyyyyyyy Kookieeeeee!! " Taehyung cheered as he ran to me and hugged me tightly. I chuckled, feeling my cheeks warming up. He didn't let go of me and kept swinging our bodies from side to side.

"Stop it TaeTae, you saw me just this morning " I said with a chuckle.

"But I missed you, idiot!! " he said while hitting my shoulder playfully, and I couldn't help but to smile like an idiot.

Yes, I had a crush on my best friend.

And yes, I know it was stupid and he doesn't, and would never love me back.

But what can I do? You just can't help falling in love with his boxy smile and alien behavior.

"Kookie, wanna hang out in my house this evening? " Taehyung asked and I nodded with a smile, he didn't even need to ask.

"You know, my parents aren't home today, so we're gonna have a loooooooot of fun" he added, and I swore I could see a smirk on his face, but I think I'm just imagining it.

"Yaaaas then let's go!! " I cheered happily, and he held my hand before starting to run out of school.

When we got to his house, we were both panting in exhaustion since we raced all the way back home.

"TaeTaee~ can I use the shower? I feel sticky" I asked.

"Sure thing Kooks, I'll be in the kitchen" he answered with a smile, before he started singing all of a sudden:

"ILL BE IN THE KITCHEN KOOKING PIES WITH MY BABY YAA~" he sang with a loud voice.

"You really need to stop doing that you know? "I said while covering my ears.

"You should appreciate my talent! I am a great Singer, pinhead! " he complained cutely, before walking towards the kitchen while mumbling under his breath how much he felt unappreciated and underrated.

I laughed at his cuteness before walking up to the bathroom.

I got inside and removed all my clothes to get under the water. And when I was finally done showering, I looked around for my clothes, just to realize I didn't bring any, and I face palmed.

Fuck! How can I be so stupid?

I looked around one last time, realizing the only piece of clothing I had was some tight boxers that happened to be in the shower.

I guess I'll have to get out like this, then I'll ask Taehyung to borrow me some of his clothes like he usually does.

I wore the boxers, and they were extremely tight. Then with shy steps, I walked to the kitchen only to see Taehyung cooking something.

"TaeTae~" I called for him shyly, fidgeting with my fingers in embarrassment.

Taehyung turned to look at me, and his mouth hang open. His eyes moved from mine to stare at my whole body up and down, and he gulped.

I was getting more and more flustered as he kept eying me, is there something wrong with my body?

"Stop staring asshole!! "I shouted, feeling small under his gaze. And he didn't say anything, he just walked closer to me slowly.

"C-can you borrow me s-some clothes?" I asked shyly.

He didn't answer again, he walked a bit closer until the only space separating our bodies was some few inches. He moved his long fingers to touch the waistband of my boxers, and I almost moaned when his fingertips brushed against my skin slightly, but I didn't since that would be so embarrassing.