Save me (2)

It was 2pm, but Taehyung hadn't woke up yet. Jungkook sneaked in the room quietly to check if the boy was alright. He did that ten times since he woke up, and every time, he would sit down for a few minutes to admire the beauty of the sleeping boy. He hated to wake him up, but the pancakes he made for him would get cold if he let the older sleep any longer.

Jungkook sat carefully on the bed, nudging the sleeping beautae gentely. Yet the other didn't budge. Jungkook placed a hand on the brunette's hair hoping it would wake him up. But he was surprised when he felt shivers go down his own spine at the contact with the soft locks. Jungkook stroke Taehyung's hair softly. Hearing a hum leaving the boy's mouth.

After a moment, Taehyung finally opened his eyes, seeing the pair of dark eyes staring at him. He blushed and looked away. Then he started to remember all what happened the night of the storm, which made him smile at Jungkook.

His smile didn't last for too long though, it soon turned into a pained expression as he realized what was actually going to happen. Even though Jungkook was so nice to him yesterday, it was only for one night, and now he will have to leave. As much as he hated it, as much as he didn't wanted to believe it, Jungkook was most probably waking him up to kick him out.

Taehyung jumped out of the bed, he bowed apologetically before saying :

"I'm so sorry for staying for too long sir. I am really, really thankful for your niceness and hospitality. I am sorry you had to wake me up to tell me to go. I will leave your house now. Again, I am so sorry, and thank you so much" Taehyung said while looking down at the ground. His eyes were brimming with tears but he held back from crying.

Jungkook just stared at him as if he was crazy.

"Why are you saying this? No one is telling you to go. I just woke you up because breakfast will get cold " Jungkook said gentely as he stood up right in front of Taehyung.

"Plus, it's still raining outside. I can't tell you to go in such a weather. You can't leave now" he added, stroking the older's soft hair afterwards.

"You don't want your pretty hair to get messed up, do you? " he said jokingly. Intertwining his fingers in the other's hair.

Taehyung looked up in shock while his cheeks heated up because of the feeling.

"R-really? I c-can stay for today too? " he stuttered, Jungkook gave him a warm smile and nodded.

The two boys then went to eat breakfast, they sat down together while Jungkook was doing his best to have a conversation with the older, he wanted to get to know him better and make him feel less nervous and awkward around him. And even though he only met him a day ago, Jungkook didn't wanted Taehyung to leave, for some reason that he himself didn't understand.

Taehyung though, didn't understand why Jungkook was so nice to him. He doesn't recall the last time someone acted with him this way out of good intentions. He found himself confused whether should he trust the younger, or should he ran away.

The second choice wasn't an option though, since Taehyung would die in the storm outside the house.

So this was how Taehyung stayed in Jungkook's house for a whole week, wondering every single day why Jungkook didn't kick him out yet. Because even though he started trusting the younger, even though he started having feelings for him, he was still sure that all of this will end soon just like a beautiful dream. And he knew that he will have to let go eventually, and go back to the dirty heartless streets, but he didn't voice out what he thought.

But after another week passed, with Jungkook still taking care of him, giving him his bed, making him food, buying him clothes even if he didn't ask for anything, it started getting harder and harder for Taehyung to keep his thoughts to himself.