War of hormones (2)

I woke up to find myself sleeping on the sofa, it was uncomfortable and for a brief moment, I wondered how did Taehyung feel about sleeping here for the last two weeks.

I looked at the bed to find Taehyung was already awake, he looked up at me then closed his eyes again. His hair was messy and he looked so cute. I stared at him, remembering how breathtaking he looked last night while moaning my name.

Wait

Wait... What the fuck was I thinking anyways? Why did I do that?

Taehyung looked at me and gave me a warm smile.

"Good morning baby~" he said with his deep voice.

"Don't call me that" I answered sharply.

"It's not like we're lovers or something, what we did was just for fun, jeez" I continued. And he stared at me for a moment.

"Yeah, right, my bad" he said, and I noticed the slight sadness that was in his voice, but I tried my hardest to ignore it.

Because we're not lovers, we're just strangers, with the same damn hunger, To be touched, to be loved, to feel anything at all.

____________
•••••••••••••••

In the evening, Taehyung didn't even try to bother me or talk to me or even nag me about something. He was just quiet, too quiet.  Did I hurt him?

It was night already, and even without putting up a fight over the bed like we usually do. He went quietly to the sofa, preparing to sleep.

"Aren't you going to try to take the bed? " I asked with a bit of shock.

"No" he answered shortly. And I got up to sit beside him on the sofa.

"But it's not sexy if you don't even try, huh? "

I asked seductively, leaning to lick the sensitive part of his earlobe and bite on it. He didn't do any reaction so I went down to leave kisses on his sensitive neck, leaving a couple of love bites behind, until I heard a quite sniff.

I looked up to see Taehyung crying, the sight immediately sent foreign feelings to my heart, not hate, not anger. It was something different, something that made my heart wrench and clench.

"Taehyung, why are you crying? " I asked gently, trying to place my hand on his cheek. But he pulled away from my touch.

"Don't touch me" he said and I froze in place.

"All you want is my body, for your mere pleasure. You don't even kiss me on the lips, all I can see in the looks you give me is lust. I don't want this, I don't want to be your toy! " he cried out, sounding broken, frail, and out of breath.

I couldn't say anything, I didn't even decide what I actually feel for Taehyung. But the sight of his precious tears rolling down his soft cheeks made my heart break. I just wanted to hug him and kiss him and make him feel safe.