Chapter 5.

Karan saw Naina coming towards him she stood besides him for a while then Karan left from there. Naina got upset.
Karan "in his mind" : I know you're feeling bad, but I don't know how to face you.
Naina "in her mind" : Karan, I know you're worried about me. Don't worry I'll fix everything.
Meghnal saw nairan upset.
Meghna: I hope everything's fine.
Kunal: everything will be alright my topper. Don't worry.
Meghna smiled.
Kunal: watch me now, I know how to fix this!
Meghna: yeah but Kunal!
Kunal went to the stage and announced : hello ladies and gentlemen since everyone are together now let's start the party and dance!
Everyone cheered.
Kunal went to the dj and asked him to play a romantic song.
Kunal then came near Meghna and whispered his plan in her ear.
Kunal: you go dance with Karan, I'll go with Naina. We need to switch partners right in time.
Meghna agreed.
Meghna went near Karan.
Meghna: wanna dance?
Karan: bhabhi dance isn't my thing you should go with Kunal Bhai.
Meghna: I asked something from you for the first time and you said no. Fine!
She acted to be angry on Karan.
Karan: okay okay fine I'll dance but for a few minutes.
Meghna smiled.
They started dancing.
Meanwhile;
Kunal came near Naina
Kunal: hello my beautiful sister in law!
Naina giggled.
Naina: hey jeeju!
Kunal: cheeku? Let's dance!
Naina: I'm not in mood. You go with meghu di.
Kunal: Naina please? I want to dance with my prettiest sister in law. Let people see how cute my sister in law is, and how dashing is her jeeju.
They laughed.
Naina: okay fine.
Meghna-Karan and Naina-Kunal were dancing. Kunal pointed at Meghna that it's the time. The both duos came near each other and Meghnal got switched. They were smiling because their plan got worked.
Naina saw Karan holding her and Naina had her hands on his shoulder. They both had an eyelock.
Background music plays; (just imagine the song playing and nairan having an eyelock)
"Yeh kis mukaam pe mera dil aa ruka hai.. yeh kesi kashmksh hai yeh kya majra hai 2×
Tu pyaar hai tu hee tabahi
Tu dard hai tu hee dawai 2×
Oh piya.."
Karan remember their incident and the eyelock broke. They both got separated and made a distance in them. The music stopped and everyone stopped dancing.
Kunal: mann! It was going so well.
Meghna laughed
Naina came and stood besides Meghna.
They all were enjoying the party and suddenly there was a bit change in the atmosphere. Few of the security guards came to Mr Khanna and said : sir there's a unknown man who got entered in the party. We saw him through the CCTV cameras but couldn't see his face.
Mr Khanna got furious
Mr Khanna: what the hell were you two doing? Are you blind?
Sandhya heard this and came near them.
Sandhya: what happened is everything alright?
Mr Khanna: yeah of course, you go enjoy the party.
Sandhya: sure!
Sandhya "in her mind" : and the show begins.
Naina was standing alone in a corner.
The man who entered the party was looking for her. He found her and took a pocket knife out. He was heading towards Naina. He was about to stab Naina from the back but someone stopped him.
It was Kunal! He had the knife held in his hand and blood was running all over his hand.
Naina turned and saw this. Kunal was about to hit the man but he escaped somehow.
Meghna and Karan came rushing.
Mr Khanna: security! Get him.
Naina held kunal's hand and got worried.
Naina: jeeju! What were you trying to do? What if he did something to you? Look how much your hand is running.
Meghna: Kunal you're alright? What is happening here.
Karan stood silently
Dadaji: Kunal what happened?
Everyone came there.
Kunal: if I didn't saw him in time he would have killed Naina.
Everyone got shocked.
Kunal: he was about to stab Naina but I saw him and stopped.
Naina: jeeju thankyou so much! You didn't cared for yourself and saved me.
Meghna: yeah Kunal thankyou so much for saving my sister.
Kunal: don't be thanks. That's what family's for.
Karan: Naina? You're fine?
Naina nodded. She smiled seeing Karan worried for her.
Nirmala: come Kunal I'll put some bandages on.
Sandhya was standing behind and watched everything.
Sandhya "in her mind" : ugh why kunal's so stupid. How dare he came between my plan. Nevermind, at least they got scared.
NK: what the hell is happening, someone tried to kill my daughter in law 2 times and we couldn't do anything. Where's the security?
Mr Khanna arrived.
M.khanna: I'm so sorry few minutes ago my security informed me there's an unknown man who entered the party I didn't knew he was going to do this. Don't worry I've called the police. NK got angry
NK: what was your security doing? If Kunal wouldn't came in between he would've almost killed my daughter.
Naina: calm down Papa I'm fine, and I'm sure Kunal jeeju will be fine soon.
NK patted on her head with love.
Dadaji: I think we should go home now.
They all agreed and were going back.
MrKhanna: I'm really sorry again. I'm sure police will get the culprit.
Dadaji: don't worry beta. At least Everyone's safe.
They all headed home.

_____________________________________
Hope y'all liked this thrilled chapter, many more to come! Stay tuned to see what's gonna happen next in the chauhan's life. And don't forget to vote and share you reviews in the comments! Thankyou <3