Grocery Shopping |

OMG THIS IS MY VERY FIRST AND WORST CHAPTER AH I DON'T RECOMMEND READING THIS OOF READ MY NEWEST CHAPTER FOR BETTER AH SORRY

Eleven's point of view : It was a Saturday morning when El had just woken up before mike. She walked upstairs and went to Mike's room admiring all of the details of his room. She looks over at Mike watching him sleep . She thought he was the most  adorable person ever. Eleven then sits besides his bed and counts all of his freckles trying not to wake him she thought they had looked like a million stars on his face. When all of a sudden Mike wakes up.

Mike's Point of View : I wake up to El by my bed . She is the most perfect person I have ever met . She is so beautiful and peaceful. "Mike ?" "Yes El" "I'm hungry"  El says. "Oh El lets get you some eggos how does that sound?" "Perfect" El says. Mike and Eleven head downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. "Oh no we are all out of eggos !" Mike exclaimed . "Don't worry El lets go to the store and get some." Eleven nods . Mike and Eleven then get on Mike's bike . "I've missed your bike ." Eleven explains.  " I've missed you."

At the grocery store: Mike and Eleven hold hands as they walk inside to the frozen aisle. Eleven then grabs a box of eggos . " Yay!" Eleven shouts . Eleven then starts to head out the doors when all of a sudden Mike grabs her arm. "El you can't leave without paying that's stealing". "Stealing?" " Yes stealing means when you take something that isn't yours." "What happens if you steal?" Eleven asks Mike. "Well you can go to jail." Eleven asks "why aren't you there?" "Huh?" Mike says confused while scratching his head. "Mike.. you stole my heart." Mike looks down while blushing . "El ?" Yes Mike? " I.. I love you." Aww Mike I love you too . Mike and Eleven both blush . El then gives Mike a peck on the cheek blushing . They then hold hands walking out of the store and head home .

Authors note: Sorry this was so short !! Be sure to leave some ideas !! I will update new stories soon . I hope you enjoyed. I am very new to this >.<