Chapter eighteen. ?

lol I'm sorry guys I might only do weekly updates now. School is friggin annoying.

I am forced to square dance.

Man... my hands are always sweaty...

Y/N
My nails dug into my skin as I tried to restrain the anger that boiled inside me.

I had the urge to go up to them and give them all a punch, but I knew that it would never happen.

Things would not turn out well.

I might get hurt. I might get Toby hurt.

Or maybe even expose us.

I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard a soft tap on the table.

I looked up and saw Toby standing by the table with his head tilted. Concern and worry written on his face.

"Kitten? You okay?" He cooed

"Kitten?" I smiled "Why Kitten?"

"Because you're cute... adorable...very cuddly....and... I love kitties" He grinned as he sat down back to his seat

A small blush warmed my cheeks and a lovely butterfly feeling fluttered in my stomach.

The feeling was destroyed as I watched one of the servers that had talked crap about Toby walk to our table with plates of food.

I could see the disgust in her eyes as she placed her food down.

She forced a smile.

"Foood!~" Toby hummed cheerfully as his grin grew larger.

The girl rolled her eyes and quickly placed down the food. She immediately left without saying anything else.

I eyed her until her figure disappeared.

"Y/N...?"

"Y/N... What's wrong? Do you not enjoy the *tic*..........date?" Toby frowned

"No no no! It's terrific being with you! Like a dream come true-"

A smile pulled on his lips as his expression relaxed

"It's just........" my eyes turned to the mean people again "They.. they were saying..."

My words would not come out.

I didn't want to hurt his feeling.

"They were talking about how freaky I am?" Toby asked with a soft tone.

My eyes burned with hurt. I slowly nodded.

"It's okay. I'm use to it. Eat your food. Don't worry about me" Toby took his plate and pushed mine closer to me.

He gave a half forced smile before beginning to eat.

I stared at him sadly.

T I M E S K I P

When we had finished our plates, Toby had noticed that i couldnt keep my death glare off the servers.

"Y/N" he said softly.

I didn't respond, I was too distracted

"Y/N!" He said once again but with a firmer voice.

"Cupcake! Kitten! Snowflake!"

I scowled as I saw one of the servers fooling around and not doing their jobs

They're such bad people.