Chapter 11: Now Or Never

(Hey guys I would just like to note that I appreciate every single one of you that are reading this.)

I kept laughing as I leaped onto the top of the roof from the window.

I could hear Ethan chasing after me from behind, in which he was catching up.

Once I was on the top of the roof however, I didn't move much because there wasn't much room to move around.

The view up here is amazing, I thought to myself before being cut off by Ethan climbing through the window.

"(Y/N), your going to get hurt up there!" Ethan reminded me of my mother, always concerned.

"Oh please Ethan. Your room has a bay window too, I bet you have gone on out on the roof before." I smirked, knowing that he couldn't prove me wrong there. He glared at me, but smiled because I was right.

"Okay, okay fine," he put his hands up in surrender, "but please be carful." I smiled at how caring he was.

"Of course." I plopped down on my butt, and patted the ground of the roof next to me, as a signal for Ethan to sit. He did as I commanded of course.

"So (Y/N), tell me about yourself. You already heard my boring life."

I thought to myself, What should I tell him?

"Well I'm (Y/N), and I'm twenty. I recently got out college and I...I'm not sure what else."

I giggled, embarrassed. Ethan smiled surprisingly though, even though i wasn't very interesting.

"Hey, we can be nobodies together!" I laughed, Ethan was quite funny once you got to know him.

All of a sudden, a thought came into my mind, "Hey Ethan, were you the guy who like banged the door in Jack's office earlier when I was going outside?" His face got all red, with embarrassment I'm assuming.

"Um- yeah that was me. I was trying to uh- see who you were. I didn't recognize you, of course. But then I saw you look into the door and I kinda-uh tripped because I well you know-uh-"

"Ethan, it's fine." I laugh, not at him but just at how he was explaining. He eventually laughs too, realizing that I didn't think he was a idiot for falling- or whatever happened.

All of a sudden I hear, "WADE, BOB I AM NOT A INTRUDER YOU JUST CAN'T SEE ME BECAUSE IT'S DARK!"

Me and Ethan instantly turn and look at each other confused. It sounded like Tyler yelling at Bob and Wade.

"HAULT! THIEF WE WILL COME AND SHRED YOU APART!"

Then I hear a, "NO, NO, WADE-", then a girlish scream from Tyler after that.

"WAIT WADE, I THINK ITS TYLER!"

"HUH?"

"NO DUH YOU IDIOTS!"

"OH SORRY TYLER!"

Me and Ethan burst into laughter, clenching our stomachs and falling on our backs. We just lay there laughing, and looking at each other's eyes. But then we stop, and just smiled at each other.

"Bob and Wade, I swear sometimes." I giggle.

"Yeah, they can be such idiots." Ethan laughs as well.

Me and Ethan stare at each other for what feels like forever. Just smiling at him as he smiled back at me.

Ethan is actually kind of c-