Chapter Seven

Sorry that I took so long to update this chapter. I had family visit us for Thanksgiving. We were really busy. What did you guys eat for Thanksgiving? Also, thank you guys for almost 500 reads!! Please leave a comment and tell me what you thought. Follow my instagram account Buchanan.Draws
(Something else has come up. We found a brown rat in our house and now I spend most of my time trying to catch that sucker. The next chaper will also be late. I am SO SO sorry. I am also sorry that this chapter really sucks.)
--

Someone tried pulling up your fragile body. "Hey hey (y/n) it's okay.... it's okay." A hand started rubbing your back in a soothing way. "How is this okay? My brother is hurting and he just left. You guys are supposed to protect us!" You yanked yourself away from the person to see that it is Sam.

A hurt expression crossed his face. Dean and Cass watched silently in the background. "It's okay. We'll find him. I know we will." He slowly tried reaching out for you. He pulled your hands away from your face because you were furiously rubbing your eyes trying to rid of the salty tears.

Sam gripped your wrist tightly and looked you in the eyes. His hardened gaze bore right into your soul. "I can't make any promises but we'll do our best to find him." He tried assuring you again. "(Y/n)." Cass called out.

"It'll be easier for us to find him. Especially you since you're his other half." Castiel tucked his hands in the trench coat pockets. "Only time will tell." Castiel looked back at Dean.

"Come on, let's get you to your room." Sam started ushering you to your room. You reluctantly let him push you to your bedroom.

You watched Castiel and Dean as you walked past them to go down the hallway.

"It's not your fault you know." Sam started as soon as we stepped into the hallway. "How is it not my fault? I'm his sister. I'm the one who is supposed to protect him. Isn't that what Dean does with you?" You asked looking up at him. Sam slowly nodded his head.

"Yeah... that's true but it still doesn't mean it's your fault. We all should have helped him. Dean and I shouldn't have pressured him so much." Sam looked away and had a far away gaze. Like he is thinking hard about something.

You let your head fall down. Soon you guys came to a stop. "Just please rest. If you need anything we'll be in the front room." Sam opened your door for you. You only nodded your head and walked in leaving behind a giant.

Your door shut quietly and you slumped onto your bed with a thud. After you heard Sam walk away you ran over to your door. Opening it just a crack the coast was clear. You opened the door all the way and stepped into the hall. Without hesitation you made your way to your brothers room.

Upon entering you noticed his laptop sitting on his bed. You quietly shut the door a bit but leaving it open a tad. You grabbed his laptop with gentle hands and sat on his bed. Opening the laptop your eyebrows shot up. The screen is black. How do you turn these things on? Jack always wanted to teach you how to use his laptop but you were never interested.

You started pushing all the keys but to your avail nothing happened. Letting out a frustrated sigh a sound outside the door caught your attention. It sounded like the floor creaked. You watched the door with eery eyes until it slowly started opening.

You cocked your head to the side. The door opened all the way and in walked the oldest Winchester.

You brought your attention back to the computer ignoring Dean. He cleared his throat awkwardly. "Um hey, Castiel wanted me to tell you that he's heading out to find Jack. Have some faith in him. You can trust him." He started leaning against your doorframe.

"Alright." You didn't look up. He cleared his throat again and started looking around with a look that he wants to say something but isn't sure if he should say it. "What happened?" He asked.