Chapter Six

Hey guys don't forget to go and follow my new instagram account  (Buchanan.Draws)! I'll be posting my drawings. Please tell me what you thought about this chapter. Is there anything you want me to add to our story or remove anything? Don't be afraid to leave your opinion! Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Back at the bunker--

As soon as you entered the bunker you stormed to your room not wanting to talk to any of the boys.

Castiel reached his hand out as if he was trying to stop you from leaving but dropped it when Dean gave him a look.

You slammed your door shut and locked it. Looking in the mirror in your room you let your tears fall. You felt so. So violated. You couldn't comprehend what you were feeling.

Out of anger you grabbed a pair of scissors off of your desk and held it up to your (h/c) long hair. You snipped and snipped at your hair until it became a very short, uneven bob.

Now no one can grab your hair anymore and try to take advantage of you.

"What are you doing?" A hoarse voice said behind you. You let the scissors fall from your tight grip. Castiel.

"Nothing." You turned around to face him. He looked at you with empathy. "I..." you were at a loss for words. Your fist balled up into a fist. "I'm so. Angry." Venom laced through your voice. "So angry." This time you spoke softly. "I'm so stupid." You mumbled to yourself.

Castiel pulled you into a hug. Biting your lip you held back your tears. "No you're not. You're mother Kelly would be so proud of you and Jack." He pulled away. "Now how about you go take a shower and change. Sam and Dean want to speak with you." He patted your shoulder then dissappeared with the sound of his wings fluttering.

After the showe--

You stepped out into the hall and down to the front room where everyone was. You kept touching your subconsciously. A bit nervous thinking about what they'll say about it.

"Is it really worth going on that case, I mean like come on." You heard Dean's voice. Stepping into the room everyone's heads turned to you.

"(Y/n)!" Jack ran up to you. "Where did you go? Castiel is here!" He pointed to Castiel who stood behind him. You chuckled. "Yeah I know. That's where I went. I found him." You folded your arms. "Your hair." He reached out and dragged his fingers through your hair.

Sam cleared his throat. "Um uh. I like your hair but we have a question to ask you." Sam rubbed his neck.

"Did you bring our Cass back?" Dean butted in. "I can't really remember what happened. A voice woke me up." Cass spoke up.

"How did you know it was me?" You asked. "Well we've seen you bring things back to life." Sam nodded his head. "How did you do it?" He asked.

You shrugged your shoulders. "Look what I can do!" Jack ran back to his seat. He raised his hand by his laptop, he was most likely playing games again, where a pencil was sitting. The pencil started to levitate. He dropped it then looked up at you. "I can move it now!" He smiled at you warming your heart.

"That's great Jack. Great." You felt a little hurt. You aren't as good as Jack. You felt weak compared to him.

"Jack also found us case-" Jack cutt of Dean. "Zombies!" Dean rolled his eyes. "It's not zombies." Jack ignored him.

You took a seat next to Jack. He leanes in and whispered to you. "I know what zombies are now." He started typing away on his laptop. "And again it's not zombies." Dean started again. "Dean." Sam gave him the look saying "stop it now, or else'