4. Dark

This one will be a Black Butler short fic, so enjoy it.

"Young master!" Sebastian screams as he catches the boy in midair. Ciel wasn't at his best and wanted to end his life. Sebastian caught him every time and stopped him. Sebastian set the young boy down and brushed of his own suit. "Why must you insist on trying to kill yourself? You know it's not even possible unless you starve, which would take thousands of years," Sebastian sighs and drops to the boy's eyelevel.

"Because Sebastian, I hate being a demon!" Ciel yells in the poor butler's face. "Ever since I became one I can never go outside, I hate the dark and you know that! The sun hurts and makes me exhausted and I just can't stand it!" Ciel cries, falling to the ground in tears. Sebastian goes to his aid and wraps his arms around the boy.

Sebastian sat and comforted the boy about being forever cloaked in darkness. It wasn't bad for him due to being used to the dark. He only knew one place that Ciel could be around light, but he didn't want be stuck there. Stuck in hell.

"Master, if you so desire I can bring you to hell. They have light that doesn't hurt demons, and you will be with your own kind that understands what you're going through." Ciel looked up to Sebastian and nodded. Suddenly, everything went black

~

Ciel woke up in a lit room surrounded by light, sun peaking through the windows. "Hell is a lot brighter than expected," Ciel sighed happily as he drifted off into a lovely lit sleep.

All done! Hope you enjoyed mes beaux fleurs! Will be continuing soon!