Too Much

Such a show of weakness in front of the King Of Crime himself earned me, so far, a week in my room with only my thoughts to fill the empty room around me. A purple bed was my constant sanctuary as my time was spent in this oh-so-dark cubby hole.
    How was such a punishment placed upon me just for being emotional? Perhaps I had trusted such a person too soon?? How frustrating. I roll my head from side to side as my back rests against the cold white wall my bed was nearest to. The whole week rendered my thoughts cruel, repetitive and so very haunting as they echoed throughout my ears.
     Trapped. That's what I was. Trapped emotionally and physically. It was annoying.  This room was annoying. The food I have been recieving is annoying. The bed is annoying. The goons are annoying. The colors around me are annoying. I hate this, it's so annoying. My once dormant hands began to squeeze into tight fists at my sides while my breathing quickens in its pace.
     " Training is annoying,  pain is annoying,  my parents are annoying, Harley is annoying, Batman is annoying, Bane is annoying!!"
     I growl rising to my feet, the walls around beginning to tremble around me.
     " The Joker is annoying!" I roar as I slam my foot into the ground of this dreaded room.  My every breath was an undeniable threat to the building, along with the people in it, I stood in.
      The building creaked and shrieked as I began to thrash the room, feeling as if I was a crazed animal.
      " I will tear this buildings to shreds!" I scream as I imagine the horror and anger upon Joker's face when he watches everything he built just shatter in front of him as if it was made of nothing.  
     " You will curse the day you ripped me from my home!" I cry as I watch the walls around me shatter and fly haphazardly. A feeling from deep within began to grow until it reached my face. I arch my back towards the opposite wall. The sensation began to crawl up my throat. Right as it reached my throat, I throw my body forth. A sound so dastardly, so tormented and distorted ripped from my trembling figure.
       I was laughing. The sound was loud and laced with pure malice. Nothing but anger and insanity came from my body.  With that horrid sound, the walls crumble down leaving me in the center of pure rubble. Though, I wasn't alone. A figure rose from the rocks and his expression was that of a demon who had found his play toy.  A smile spread across my features.
     " I am not afraid of you, disgusting clown. I know what I am without you. I'm Y/N L/N."