New Experience

When the word " training" comes to mind I always thought of disturbingly green colored smoothies and sweaty yoga instructors but this was far from what I ever thought it would be. This, this was insane. My jaw dropped as I watched clowns do acrobatics, jesters throw laughing gas and dummies be torn apart, sliced or shot at. There were no caution signs or warning notifications, it was all at your own risk. Someone could have died and no one would notice! Not to mention, there was a hand on hand combat ring. What if I had to fight someone? I could cause some serious injuries. I jump as a purple gloved hand blocks my view from the brutal battlefield.
I turn my head to The Joker, biting my lower lip. " My Dear, I have been calling your name for about five minutes. " I blush sheepishly. " Sorry.." He smiles as he pulls me along. He began to speak of all the activities here but I zoned out again, my full attention on everything else except the male. How many rooms did this building have? Why did he need so many rooms if he never used any of his goons? My mind raced with questions that I didn't realize he was answering within his blabbering.
After a few moments of staring my attention was , literally, pulled back onto The Joker. He held my chin in his hand, tilting it up so I had to look up at him. My face flushes as his thumb trails my bottom, my eyes widening. " Ah, now that I have your attention, would you like to try an activity?"
My mouth goes dry as I am pushed forward to a large caged in arena. A large sign confirms my fears. In big black letters the word " Dodge." taunts me, I knew I was doomed. I step into the large space, preparing for the worst. As I get ready to dodge whatever is supposed to come out, the machine roars to life and begins to shoot out metal spikes. I swerve out of the way of the first few before catching the rhythm, moving gracefully across the cold floor. I move with caution and slowly growing confidence. The last spike reaches for me but I move with ease, smiling widely. I peer over to The Joker who was smiling wildly.
Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as I thought it would be.