Am I a hero or a Villain?

A/N: Sorry for taking so long!! I wanted to update sooner but school is really demanding of my attention lately!!

I stare at my blemish free hands that lay upon my knees as I sat on the edge of my purple bed. These hands, no, this body was made to be a weapon. I was made to be a weapon. My mind raced but I had no questions for I knew all the answers. I just didn't know what to do now. What do I use the powers for? I don't even know how to use them. My head aches and pounds with a dull throb while my belly growls. I wasn't eating. I couldn't even imagine feeding myself, feeding a monster. To make things worse I haven't seen sunlight in almost two days. Its dim and lonely in this building of mazes. I sigh and stand, wearing sweatpants and and t-shirt. I rub my temples and walk forward to the purple door. What if I can't-. I stop myself mid thought as I run into the door. I let out another sigh and open it. My eyes close as I close it behind me. I open them again and decide to wonder a while, hoping to clear my mind.
I soon got sick of walking, not to mention I was lost. I groan and decide to just keep walkng. No harm, no foul. I search for something familiar to show me where I am but nothing is. I look down and watch my feet as I walk. How do people even remember where the bathroom is in this place? I would end up going right then and there, not even trying to find the bathroom. I look up only to see the exit. My jaw practically drops. I didn't even try to find the exit! I stop and look at the door before looking around. No one was here. Maybe I can escape?
I run to the door and kick it open before running. It lead me out into an alley way. I run out the alley and stop at the side walk. I was shoeless, coat less and cold but I was free. I smile and let the rain hit down on me. I felt so much better. I start the walk home, passing The Bank. I pull out my keys as I run up to my house. I climb up the steps to my apartment and unlock the door, locking it behind me. I smile and observe my one bedroom apartment. I plop down onto the couch, closing my eyes. I feel myself begin to fall asleep when the couch sinked lower then before, someone was here. I open my eyes and they widen as I see The Joker, his eyes blazing with rage and lust. I got to push him off but he catches my hands and holds them above my head. He slips his knee between my legs before leaning down to my ear. " Why did you leave?" My body shivered under his, this was bad. He could yell, hit or torture me but this was something I couldn't handle. He pulls back and his brown eyes have a hint of green. I open my mouth to say something, anything , but I shut it. My words wouldn't form. I bite my lip, a nervous habit. He narrows his eyes and moves dangerously close to my lips. He keeps blazing eye contact with me as he bites my lower lip, pulling it from in between my teeth. He tugs it lightly before letting go. My breath hitches and my mouth goes dry. I begin to feel something grow lower but I ignore and begin to squirm under him. He moves his knee right onto my lower region as I began to squirm. I hold back any noise but my bck arched at the slightest. He smirked and kissed my forward. " Your a virgin and you still have your first kiss. How cute." He swoons.
I blush darkly and he chuckles before picking me up and throwing my over his shoulder, his hand resting on my butt. I begin to protest but he brakes another thibg of green gas under my nose. I black out almost immediately.

The Joker:

I kept my hand rested on her butt as I carried her to my car. I open my door and sit down, Y/N in my lap. She seemed awfully light. I brush a piece of hair out of her face and sigh. I got what I needed from her house. Her father's plans. I smile and shake my head at how easy this really was. I just wish these growing emotions would disappear. I felt like I needed this girl. I shrug and get out as the car stops. I walk down the alley way and back into my house. I walk her to her room. Setting her down, I kiss her cheek. " You will be perfect." I nod in determination. She was supposed to be a weapon of war and chaos, her father spoke of that fate being inevitable. I will do everything in my  power to make sure that won't be her future. She is strong and very capable of changing her powers to what she wants to do but first I need to finish the rest of her powers so they are activated. I sigh and leave her room and heading to my own. This wasn't going to be easy. I lay down in my bed and slowly close my eyes.