TFP! Optimus x Cybertronian! Femme! Reader x Megatron

The Mother of Dragons and The Breaker of Chains.

He has let my children live on this ship ever since I have arrived on earth. My children, predacons, have been treated fairly up until they were put in the care of my brother, Starscream. My predacons , Nightlight, Skybreaker, Striker and Sandstorm, have always been healthy, but strange wounds would appear twice a week.

I confronted Megatron about this but he shows no interest in helping me solve this problem. The predacons are basically my children. Would I get mad? Of course and because of my anger I made a mistake. I raised my voice at him. He gave me a beating in return of raising my voice at him. He changed, just like that. I knew the Megatron I love is now long gone and is replaced by a bloodthirsty monster. I can't let my predacons live like this anymore. I can't let myself live like this.

Time skip to present day

I run as fast as I can towards the prisoner cells. A few days ago, Megatron's soldiers captured an Autobot that just landed on earth. I planned an escape plan ever since the Autobot got here and Megatron beatings intensified. 'Well, today is the day. Time to be free.'

I reach the prison cells and quickly undo the lock. Once the lock unlocked the Autobot pins me against the wall across from the cell with a blade against my neck cables.

"Don't. You'll regret killing me. I'm trying to help you and I'm the only one who can get both of us off this ship without falling to our death." I say.

"What makes you think that I trust you?" He questions with venom dripping from his words.

"The fact that I'm your only chance to escape." I say, staring deeply into his aqua optics.

He hesitates, but lets me go. "Fine, names Rodimus by the way."

"(Y/N). Now let's go, we don't have much time left. We have to leave the ship within 5 minutes otherwise Megatron will both have our heads." I say, him running alongside me to the predacon cages.

"How do you expect us to get off, huh? You gonna steal a ship?" He asks with a lot of sass while shooting vehicons that are ahead of us.

I smirk and look at him. "Trust me, I have a way better plan."

...

"You're crazy!!! Psycho!!!" He yells as I open the cages.

"It's the only way!" I argue back.

I help him up onto Sandstorm while I'm about to get onto Skybreaker, but a sudden voice stops me dead in my tracks.

"What are you doing?! Where are going?!" Megatron yells, his optics holding flaming rage and a bit of sadness?

"Megatron... I loved you. I gave you everything I had to offer but you never returned any of those. You just kept me as a decoration to brag about. You lost my trust the night you had struck me. Not only did you lose my trust but my love for you. I hope you learn to never treat anyone like this again. Farewell."

Before he has the chance to reply I jump onto Skybreaker and yell for the predicons to follow me.

With each passing second, we fly further and further away from the prison we were held in.

"Contact your leader, Optimus Prime and tell him to meet us at Mount Haven. Tell him that his soldiers should not bring weapons because we are no threat to them."

"Sure thing Predacon-Lady."

I leave the conversation at that. While flying, memories I had with Megatron appear one by one. I can feel tears start to build up in my eyes but I won't let them fall, because I know that it was for the best. I'm no longer a victim of anything. Not anymore.

At Mount Haven

The Autobots arrived a few minutes ago and were shocked seeing my four predacons. Rodimus and I talked while waiting for them. He's really cocky and one day that will bite him in the aft. I swear he's been going on and on for 10 minutes about how he flew on Sandstorm but he forgot to mention that he was scared shitless (excuse my French).

Everyone except Optimus left. "And then there were two." I say, looking into his blue optics. 'Beautiful... oh no...' I think, quickly shaking my head at that thought.

"(Y/N), I'm giving you the chance to become an Autobot. Do you accept the offer?" He asks, his baritone voice breaking the silence.

"It all depends if my predacons will be safe and if they could stay were the base is."

"We will ask for permission to let them live at base."

"Then I accept." I smile at him, and to my surprise, returns it.

'This is the start of a wonderful friendship.'

Time skip to 6 months later

Megatron died. I'm sad because I still had feelings for him but they weren't that strong anymore because of his change. Luckily, Optimus and I have gotten along really well and I listened to the stories he told when he, Orion Pax, and Megatronus were the best of friends. Optimus and I went from best friends to something more the last few months. I guess I have fallen for him...but the funniest thing is, is that he had fell the hardest.

Rodimus never calls me by my name, he and some of the others have called me either "The Breaker of Chains" or "The Mother of Dragons". It doesn't really bother me anymore. Sandstorm, Nightlight, Striker and Skybreaker weren't allowed to stay at base but me and the Autobots built a nest for them in a nearby cave. Everything is going great.

Right now me and Optimus are sitting near a cliff, talking about different things. "Optimus? Can I ask you something?" I ask nervously.

"Of course. Anything." He turns his gaze towards mine.

"Do you miss him? Megatronus that is." I ask, breaking optic (eye?) contact and turn my gaze to the thousands of stars above us.

"Yes. I do." He answers looking at the stars as well.

I lean my helm against his shoulder plate.

"Me too."

<><><><><><><><><><>

I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER WATCHED GAME OF THRONES, I TRIED WORKING WITH THE FACTS AND THIS IS THE BEST I CAN COME UP WITH. I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME.