TFP! Holoform! Knockout x Human! Female! Reader

Arrival

"I don't wanna ruin the moment but could you please shut up and DRIVE!!!" I scream, holding my big, round belly with a pained look on my face.

6 hours ago

12:00pm, Home

"Lovey, could you please make me something to eat?" I ask, folding up new pink baby clothes and putting them into a drawer.

"Sure thing Doll, anything for you." He says, a wink and a playful smirk on his face as he goes to the kitchen. Not soon after he left my mind began to wander.

"Who the hell are you?" I ask a red haired man with red eyes and a very, very good looking body. 'Oh no he's hot!' I think to myself.

"The names Knockout, Doll." He says, winking seductively at me causing me to immediately radiate heat from my cheeks. "And you are?" "(Y/N). So tell me Knockout, why the hell did you do that?" I ask, kinda pissed.

"Do what?" His smirk widening if that's even possible).

"Don't you dare play dumb! You scratched my car's paint, you jerk!" I point an accusing finger at him.

"Easy Doll. Don't go savage on me. It's just a little scratch." He says, leaning against his beautiful Aston Martin.

Right then and there, I had a brilliant idea.

I walk up to him and put both my hands on the car's roof, trapping him between my arms, my body against his. His cheeks instantly light up, emitting a scarlet red colour. Then, as if time went 240km/h, a high-pitched screeching sound was heard and instantly his face paled and showed horror.

I lean in and whisper in his ear, low and seductively. "You scratch my paint, I scratch yours." I step back and make my way back to my car and drive away. Ever since then, we started to hang out more and more, and every time we grow closer until he eventually asked me out.

Not long after he did he revealed his secret to me. I was shocked but not once did I regret falling in love with him. After 2 years of dating (and racing) he managed to persuade Megatron, who I knew as the Decepticon leader, to allow him to live with me and only attend important missions. I really don't know how he managed to do it and I hope I never have to find out.

Then came the day.

He got down onto one knee and his face held nothing but seriousness as he asked the words...

"Will you make me the happiest bot alive and eat Dorito chips with me?"

Just kidding.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes!!!"

We got married 5 months after he proposed. We went to a small but relaxing island for our honeymoon and let me tell ya... it was awesome. We went sailing, snorkelling, jet skiing, skydiving and... other stuff.

When we got back home a month later, I started getting morning sickness and I didn't have my period. Just to be sure I went to the store with Knockout to buy a pregnancy test. We got back home and I went straight to the bathroom. Let's just say Knockout was scared shitless while I was in there. I got out of the bathroom, tears at the corners of my eyes and a pregnancy test that read positive.

Knockout, at first was alarmed that I had tears in my eyes but when he saw my smile he picked me up and hugged me as if it was the end of the world.

During my 8 months of pregnancy I had a lot of mood swings and weird cravings. But let me tell you, a peanut butter jellybean sandwich smoothie is the best out there. Ever.

Knockout would always rub my belly and talk to it. We would go to the doctor once every month to make sure the baby is fine. Another exciting thing was to get to know the baby's gender. The doctor said it was a girl!

"Time to start building new weapons then.".... You can already guess who said that.

Every month had new challenges to face. Month 9 being the one that scared the ever living crap out of me.

Present day

6:35pm, Home

I'm busy painting while Knockout was in the garage buffing himself. Then all of a sudden, SPLASH. 'Well shit...'

The first contraction hits me. And it hits fragging hard. "Knockout!!! Help!" I scream. Very, very loudly.

"Doll?!?! What's wrong?!" He came running into the living room only to slip and fall. "Ow, scrap that hurt." He says, sitting up, rubbing his head.

"The baby's coming! We have to go to the hospital. NOW!" I say, holding my stomach.

He picks me up bridal style and takes me to his alt. He places me in the passenger seat and quickly gets into the driver's.

"Doll, it's gonna be ok. You're strong and brave." He says looking me in the eyes.

"I don't wanna ruin the moment but could you please shut up and DRIVE!!!" I scream, holding my big, round belly with a pained look on my face.

"Ok, ok!"

We arrived at the hospital about 45 minutes later. "Alright, I'm going to need you to take deep breaths, hold your husband's hand and push."

(Damn guys. This is really weird to write..... I'ma just...shorten it a bit...)

When the doctor said to push again, I didn't keep my mouth shut like the other people. Nope. "I'm trying, jackass!" I scream.

"Doll, easy now. I know it hurts but they're trying to help and your almost there."

"Ok."

A few minutes later, I had my baby in my arms and my handsome husband next to me, holding the same hand he held when our daughter came into the world.

"My two beautiful girls." Knockout says, a big smile on his face.

\''\''\''\''\''\''\''\''\''\''\

Hope you like it!!! Thanks for the requests.

Have a wonderful day!