Chapter one

"I can't." Penny's voice boomed over the old chapel church.

My heart slugged it's way up to my throat.  Penny Page just rejected me in front of the whole world. I looked at my father and his hands were shielding his face in embarrassment. My father was the richest man in Raven's Creek,and me being rejected by Penny just lowered his reputation. Now he was going to really disown me.

Quite Frankly my heart was crushed. And that's something that has never happened to me.  Mom would know to do if she were still alive. It was like when mom died my whole world got flipped upside down. Dad's whole personality changed it was if after her death he lost apart of himself, we both did.

Penny stared at me sadly. "I can't do this Jake okay, You cheated on me. And I don't know if I can ever trust you again." Penny forced from soft lips.

The crowd made a small murmur as the people in the church just gawked at me. "Penny are we actually gonna do this now?" I hissed looking around.

"No. Because I've been seeing someone and after tonight him and I are leaving." Penny said out loud.

"It's hurts to be cheated on doesn't it?" Penny barked.

"If you didn't want to marry me than why'd you come up here in the first place." I said confused and angry at the same time.

"Because I wanted people to see who the real Jake Chatwin is. And maybe just maybe other girls don't fall under your sweet spell. I want them to see who you really are. A liar and a cheater."