12.. Abhi And Pragya Moments..

Start from the beginning

This is my dress.. my wardrobe and I will do anything.. it's non of your business to question me.. Abhi sounded rude..

Pragya sights down with dismay and Abhi continues.. And yes.. Is it necessary to poke yourself into each and everything of mine..?.. You hate me right..?.. Then why are you always behind me..!?.. Just stay away from me..!..

Pragya stood in shock hearing his sudden enraged words.. Without speaking anything, she turns to leave.. But stops hearing his voice, who said.. And one more thing.. I don't want anyone from the house to know what is going between us.. It will be better if you behave normally with me in front of them.. Because I can't see them getting worried for for my meaningless life.. Don't let out our issues in front of our family.. .. He pauses for few second and then says.. Sorry.. My family..!..

She rubs her eyes to hide her tears and Abhi walked inside the washroom and forcely bangs the door closing it..

She settles down over the bed and kept the saree aside.. Her ears were ringing with his bitter words, which he spoke a minute before..

Just then, she saw Ragini walking into the room, and she quickly wipes her cheeks.. Ragini stood with some jewelry boxes saying.. Pragya, here are some of my jewelry.. Your Dadi gave me.. I wanted to give this to my bahus..

Pragya remained quiet and Ragini lifts her face looking at her.. Her dimmed eyes and pale cheeks were clearly visible to her..

She sits opposite to her and holds her chin asking.. What happened Pragya..?!.. Why are you crying..?!..

Pragya gives her a fake smile quickly and says.. Crying.. No Ma.. Why should I cry..?!.. She lies to her..

I'm your mother.. You can lie to me.. But not your eyes.. Just tell me what happened..?!.. Where is Abhi..?!.. She asks sternly.. And Pragya says.. Nothing like you think Ma.. I was just dusting the room.. and something is troubling my eyes.. I was rubbing it and you walked in at that time..

Is it troubling your eyes.. or your heart..?!.. Ragini asks and Pragya sights down with dismay..

She hugs her immediately, and Pragya didn't protest her.. She pats her back head saying.. You are still the same.. I remember how you come crying to me when you were a kid.. whenever you, Abhi, Nikhil and Arjun play together.. They always pull your leg. You come crying to me and complaint about them..

Now, just tell me what happened..?!.. What did Abhi say..?!.. She asks again and Pragya parts away saying.. No Ma.. He didn't.. .. before she could complete.. Ragini glares at her and just then, they saw Abhi walking out of the wardrobe after his bath..

He stood startled looking at them together, where Ragini was holding her hand, and Pragya was sitting so close to her.. Having his eyes at them, he stepped ahead and got dashed with the near by lamp table on his knee ..

Ouch...!.. He whined in pain and bends down to rub his knee.. Ragini looked at Pragya saying.. Choose your choice of jewelry and wear it for the puja.. Keep others with you.. I will take it back later.. and haan.. Get ready soon and come down.. Since your dadi want you to light the dias for the puja.. Pragya nods with a smile and Ragini stands up to leave..

Abhi's eyes popped out looking at their sudden sweet bondings.. "What happened to her..!?.. She didn't even look at me.. I got hurt and she didn't bother to show her concern.. rather she is being sweet with Pragya.."