9

"Your school is pretty far from here. The driver will drive you there from now on."

We sat on the dining table, eating a full course, healthy breakfast. Over the time I spent here, I now know there's just 3 maids and a cook and a driver.

We both ate in silence, eating and enjoying the luxury his cook prepared for us. His house is a mansion! Its huge and modern.

"The driver wil also pick you up at school, take you to the hospital and back at home." He continued. "If you need to go somewhere, tell him and he'll take you there."

I nod. I stood up. "I'll be heading to school." I said before taking my school bag and heading to the garage where the driver was already waiting. He wore casual clothes , he was young and hot too. He smiled at me. "Let's drive you to school." He said cheerfully as he held the car door for me.

"Thanks." I mumbled, still a bit shy.

"Your welcome." He hopped in on the driver's seat and turned on the engine. In which he smirked. I could already tell this car is his baby.

While driving, he turned on the music. It wasn't my style though, he played some paramore songs, the evanescence and some others which I didn't recognize. He was talking to me about those bands but I just nodded, I didn't really know those anyway. His eyes widened, I could have almost swore he was about to pull over and start lecturing me.

"You don't know Panic at the Disco? The black veil brides?! " he freaked. I simply shook my head. "Your a teenager, tell me you at least know 5 seconds of summer?!"

I laughed at him and shook my head no. His eyes were shaded by determination. "You know what? Don't tell your dad we'll drop by at the records shop later after your school." He said. "That is if you don't have to go anywhere else?" He added.

"I'm cool with it." I said.

He took his ID and drove inside the school campus. Students were staring at the black luxury car we were riding in. "Enjoy your day, here's my business card by the way, ring me if you need me."

I grabbed his business card and hopped  off the car. Students were looking at me, news probably spread already that the billionaire took me in his care, while my mom was in the hospital.

"Holy hell, girl. That car was hot af." Aeri ran to me with Mari following behind her, both of them smiling.
I smiled back.

"Anyway, we heard, your at that billionare's mansion!" Mari said, amazement in her voice. "So so so? News spread, he's your mother's husband!" The both of them now looked serious.

"I know..." i said, sighing. "Probably my lost dad too...." I whispered.

We all walked to class, with Jin-oppa trailing behind me and making small talks which didn't hurt because I didn't talk. I know he likes me romantically and that's the reason i've been cold to him. I don't want to lead him on when i'm in a relationship.

If only I could tell everyone, I have a boyfriend... but they're all going to ask who.... and I wouldn't be able to tell who..

Speaking of my boyfriend, we didn't have contact much for the past days. He's busy with their practices because they're gonna have a battle with YG trainees. It wasn't that we didn't talk to each other, its just that, he's too busy, he doesn't have time to spare, and I don't want to disturb him. So in the end, we only message each other at night, before I go to sleep.

"Kiara? Kia? Hey, are you listening?" The boy asked. He waved his hand in front of my face, waking me up from my train of thoughts. My eyes darted to him.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you are free next sunday?" He asked. "I want to go ice skating."